Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Beautiful Sweet Tina - Greenford  (Read 2340 times)

24 review(s) for BeautifulSweetTina (18 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
18 review(s) for CuteBeautifulBabe (6 positive, 4 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by LLPunting]

Offline johnsanders

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Hi all,

I went to see Tina earlier today for 30 mins for £60

To finally go and see the girl was quite the headache, lots of texting backwards and forwards on instructions for where to go and how go get to her flat. it was not the easiest and time efficient approach to tell punters about your location.

The girl herself is nice, pretty and has a great pair of natural tits.
she's in her early 20's and is definitely a headturner.

Pretty vanilla experience in all honesty, we did kissing but no french kissing, then an okayish covered blowjob with lots of eye contact (blowjob was okay, but I have had better) . at this point I was thinking meh it's an okay experience, nothing to write home about. But then we did cowgirl and she had the tightest pussy of any working girl I've seen before and I've seen quite a few. That certainly did make me think this punt was more worth it. Not long after we started cowgirl I came and then we cleaned up. After that we had a nice conversation which was pleasant enough and then I jumped in the shower.

She provided a fresh towel and all in all the room of the apartment she was in was neat and orderly.

Truth be told, she is certainly worth the 60 quid for half an hour because she does have a nice body, with good tits and a really exceptional pussy which really made me cum pretty quickly.

Would I recommend, yeah sure why not, she's good for the price, very pretty and is sweet and has a nice personality. Just don't expect much more than a vanilla experience and you'll have a good time

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP.......easily pleased wi a skank who offers limited services..?.........there have been prettier ones BTW.......still fkkn useless......

Offline bungry

now sure why there are so many reviews of this same girl recently....when i saw her she was a dead fish while I did my business.

Offline kasamaa

now sure why there are so many reviews of this same girl recently....when i saw her she was a dead fish while I did my business.

This is what I was saying on another thread, the overall aggregate makes her look good but when you read into the detail its not VFM.

Offline pong

Tout ... tout ... tout  ... tout ... tout  ... tout ... tout  ... tout ... tout  ... tout ... tout  ... tout ... tout  ... tout ... tout  ... tout ... tout  ... tout ... tout  ... tout ... tout

Offline king tarzan

Tout ... tout ... tout  ... tout ... tout  ... tout ... tout  ... tout ... tout  ... tout ... tout  ... tout ... tout  ... tout ... tout  ... tout ... tout  ... tout ... tout  ... tout ... tout

:thumbsup:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Moneyd

Hmmm.

With all the recent reviews I’m not sure why she needs touting.

Not sure myself.

Offline johnsanders

Yeah i see what you guys are saying, i was thinking for abit to side with more of a neutral rating for a review, but i thought she deserved a positive due to her looks and price. for 60 quid its not bad and i would reccomend it, but definitely not the best girl i have seen.

Try it out if you feel inclined, but bare in mind its not going to blow your socks off. I just thought for 60 quid to get a good looking girl with a surprisingly tight pussy (which did feel pretty great) is worth a positive... i guess i need to start exploring more adventurous GFE or even PSE level girls  :thumbsup:

Offline Moneyd

thanks for the review OP.......easily pleased wi a skank who offers limited services..?.........there have been prettier ones BTW.......still fkkn useless......

Have you been?

Offline Moneyd

I disagree.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline Monger2468

Would agree, she's pretty, I saw her a few years ago, but feck me, you definitely leave her thinking,  :unknown: so that's what fucking a dead fish feels like. Neutral, but just for the looks. I remember trying to go hammer and thong but she simply wasn't having it and squirmed, slow down, slow down!

Would I return? Nah, cheaper to hit Waitrose and buy a six pack of Captain's Birdeye! There's probably more action in there than you'll get from her. :thumbsup:

Monger2468

Offline JayXXX

Was going to write a review on her but the same has been said about her recently. Saw her a few months back. Same experience as OP so he's not a tout imo. Difficult location instructions, very good looking girl with the tightest pussy I've punted. Owo and French kissing and extra missionary position was the only difference from OP experience. Agree vanilla and she won't be able to take a hammering but definitely vfm. Not many (or that I'm aware) wg with her looks and decent service for £60. £80 yes. Suggestions welcome if there are. I'll compare and review soon if I get any. Right now Khloe Sexy Girl is top of the list.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 08:49:01 pm by JayXXX »

Offline dubhcarr

Have you been?

yes nearly three years ago amongst a bunch of Roms (mimi, Zasha Adele etc......she was the worst.......bad teeth......smoky.......bad attitude IMO and no service.........so what changed from the recent reviews?......

Offline king tarzan

yes nearly three years ago amongst a bunch of Roms (mimi, Zasha Adele etc......she was the worst.......bad teeth......smoky.......bad attitude IMO and no service.........so what changed from the recent reviews?......

From reviews read on here apart from Zasha  (average service that's why I have not seen her) rest are shit average service accompanied by shit attitude. .
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dubhcarr

From reviews read on here apart from Zasha  (average service that's why I have not seen her) rest are shit average service accompanied by shit attitude. .

correct but the prettiest and tightest IME was teen adele stunning in the flesh and smart.......seen six to nine months or so after tina who I didnt review ......zasha is a lovely girl but provides shit service with a sweet smile........

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=95652.0

Offline TheOracle

Yeah, it surely is very suspicious: she used to have a vast majority of negatives and neutrals at best, and now she has 13 positives out of 14.

Offline LLPunting

Is this the same Tina who has been around for years?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38759.msg1803470#msg1803470

Confirmed, same girl, photos match.

OP describes an encounter and conclusion that amounts to a 15 min P&D recommendation

There are a load more prettier girls I've de-listed thanks to negs posted.  I'm happy to skip this girl too.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 12:35:51 am by LLPunting »