Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JessicaXBabyX - Manchester  (Read 1612 times)

28 review(s) for JessicaXBabyX (22 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by lewisjones23]

Online lewisjones23

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes
£60 + £30 extras, £10 each for OWO,Rimming and facial

I had spent the last few weeks trying to arrange a punt at short notice without success due to a few different reasons.

I’d wanted OWO, rimming on me and either a facial or CIM finish, not that interested in shagging anymore.

I had it down to Jessica and Alana Amour, Jessica answered the message first, booked me in and provided the post code. Once at the incall details to find the apartment came quickly.

As has been set out before, Jessica lives at the incall but it is ok for a punt, been in worse

Jessica is probably about the age listed, good body on her, as good a set of natural tits as you’ll see, English Totti has a great pair and these were just as good, maybe slightly bigger - She is good looking without being stunning

Also chatty and friendly enough

Paid her and jumped in the shower, she had to check if the towel was dry or not which wasn’t a great sign but sometimes you have to roll with these things

Started with a bit of OWO, good variation and a lubed hand paying attention to the balls and my hole.

Turned me over and rimmed me on all fours, no holding back there she got in deep, would have liked a little bit of sucking my knob from behind but I suppose I didn’t ask

Back over for more OWO and then rimming whilst I was on my back with my legs in the air

Jessica then moved the punt along to asking where I wanted to finish, thought that was a bit soon as I an usually good at pacing myself so I then held back on purpose - to be fair to her no complaints when I asked her to carry on sucking etc

I took over and gave her a facial which she took well and was happy to rub my cock over her face to spread the cum all over it.

Was offered a shower but I needed to head off - Jessica then cleaned herself up with baby wipes, not sure if she had a punter in after me or if she showers inbetween punts. I didn’t notice anything wrong with her hygiene though

Was then on my way which a quick check of my phone showed I’d been in there 25 minutes which included the quick shower at the start

Hard one to weigh up really

Great body and tits - delivered all the services I wanted

Felt a bit rushed (even within the half hour punt)

Apartment also smelt of weed which could be an issue for some punters

Going to give it a neutral to start off with and have a think about it, it could have been a positive but I’ll give it some thought

Offline NigelF

Cheers for the review. The rating isn't too important anyway because the crucial details are in the review. So for example, usually a neutral would put me off but in this instance it doesn't. I presume you didn't want any DFK?

Online lewisjones23

Cheers for the review. The rating isn't too important anyway because the crucial details are in the review. So for example, usually a neutral would put me off but in this instance it doesn't. I presume you didn't want any DFK?

no interest in any kissing but AFAIK she doesnt kiss at all

Offline NigelF

no interest in any kissing but AFAIK she doesnt kiss at all

Oh yeah, forgot about that, it's not on her likes list (and she states clearly she doesn't do it in her FAQ), for some reason I was getting her confused with someone else. Cheers for helping me clarify.

I don't always need kissing though and I like her honesty.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 04:30:56 pm by NigelF »

Online lewisjones23

Oh yeah, forgot about that, it's not on her likes list (and she states clearly she doesn't do it in her FAQ), for some reason I was getting her confused with someone else. Cheers for helping me clarify.

I don't always need kissing though and I like her honesty.

yeah she is a no nonsense punt - things clearly set out

Offline yorkieyorkie

Damn I would see her and she’s priced reasonably well but no kissing is a real deal breaker for me. Find it strange how Jessica is rimming blokes but not engaging in kissing  :scare:

Offline Trotter671

Damn I would see her and she’s priced reasonably well but no kissing is a real deal breaker for me. Find it strange how Jessica is rimming blokes but not engaging in kissing  :scare:

+1 - this is the only reason I wouldn't see her. Shame as she does look FAF.

Offline OakTree

Good review Lewis. I’ve looked at her a few times but she’s not for me.

Online lewisjones23

Good review Lewis. I’ve looked at her a few times but she’s not for me.

You know what driving back I actually thought to myself that she wouldn’t suit you - wierd where the mind takes you when stuck in traffic

Offline onelasttime

At least you know what to expect, with all the do's and mainly don'ts! I quite like it, that she is honest enough to say, kissing her would be like kissing a wet fish, and it wouldn't be enjoyable for anyone.

But no kissing, is just a no-no

Offline Juan Kossof

indeed, otherwise she is everything on my tick list, such a shame :-(

Offline Danmanchester

She won’t kiss but she will stick her tongue up your arse. The mind boggles

Offline yorkieyorkie

She won’t kiss but she will stick her tongue up your arse. The mind boggles

My thoughts exactly  :lol: