Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Megan and Nina at Sheridans  (Read 1253 times)

13 review(s) for Missninarose  (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline ah306

Megan and Nina @ £65 for half hour with £10 extra to Megan for rimming.

Hello everyone. First time reviewing (of anything really!).
Used to punt before wedding and found this site after it.
This was my first punt in 3 years. So here it goes.

After reading a lot of good reviews about Sheridans I had to go. And for the first time in my life tried the 2 girl therapy.
I usually don't go parlour because of extras and hygiene issues but this is great VFM.

4 Girls were available on that day (10/10/18). But 2 were busy and Megan and Nina were the only choice I had. This is where I made a huge mistake. I wanted to see Charlotte and she was busy for another 30 mins and I couldn't wait.

Appearance: Megan is about size 10-12 (I think) and is ok looking with decent set.
                  Nina is tall and a about size 8-10 with really saggy (reeaaally saggy) pair. She seems to have her lips done cos they                                         are very thick. I did not like her much though.

Action: The reason I went sheridans was I wanted some good DFK but both these girls did just about light FK with Nina saying to be very gentle with her lips. The BJ was very good from both of them and Megan rimmed me. I have had better rimmings before but this was again ok. Enquired about many things and they replied with a price, fair enough. After a prolonged blowjob (I decided not to fuck for some reason) I came in Nina's mouth and she spit it asap.
Had a shower and out in total 20 mins.

I could give this neutral rating but since I am new to this scene again and I could have been more upfront with Nicola in choosing the girls (i did my research), I am giving this positive.

I am not a regular punter and my reviews will be very limited and I do apologise for that.

Hope this helps.

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 03:10:51 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline Goldfinch

goldwing1

I went there when there were 4 girls available.
I fucked all four of them

Offline Bustydusty

Thanks for your first review - I suppose it’s hard to criticise when its only £65 for a threesome but I’d say it’s a generous positive given the lack of real fk (it’s listed on Megan’s profile but I didn’t get it either) and especially the time in the room - your call tho of course :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 05:51:39 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline NigelF

Cheers for the review OP. It's very helpful and includes all the details I like to know, excellent first post.

Being an occasional punter is totally fine. If you review your other/future punts like this one then you'll certainly be a great addition to this site.

goldwing1

;)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=186010.0

That`s the one
4 shags for £130
Surprised that I seem to be the only one on here that has done that.

Offline Briddy

:lol: :lol: :lol:

57 seconds-not even close. :sarcastic:
. It's like your sixth sense just knowing a link needs posting  :D

Offline Goldfinch

. It's like your sixth sense just knowing a link needs posting  :D

;) :thumbsup: