Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Exotic Kimmy Hatfield  (Read 1191 times)

52 review(s) for EXOTIC KIMMY (43 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline shelly74

External Link/Members Only

The Good

Nice, pleasant girl. Does what's on the tin. Decent enough punt. Actually pretty tight and I had some difficulty penetrating her (By no stretch of the imagination am I blowing my own trumpet - but she did and exceedingly well). Good sloppy OWO and CIM, with a good suction action. Time was for 30 minutes, but overshot slightly and she did not clock watch. Damage was 80 quid.

Location easily accessible, in decent and discreet enough apartment, just next to Aldi's. Can park in the car park for 1 hour fee, but need to display the ticket.

Good wash facilities for before and after the deed.

The Bad

The room was kept deliberately dark, I suspect to be more flattering for the SP (or perhaps she does not want to see the punter). Kimmy is a pleasant Russian girl, but her photoshopped photos in AW are probably bit kinder than real life. She has a bit of a belly, and is not petite, but she is not overly fat either, but could do with some time in the gym. But I would not say she is unattractive - perhaps I had higher expectations of a eastern russian SP having mongered in Sakhalin island etc. and also seeing the photos on AW.

The Ugly

nothing per se. Just that slightly hollow feeling after a meaningless shag,but that's my cross to bear and not reflective of the SP.

But always good to get rid of some dirty water, and perhaps wise not expect anything other than that.

she is in hatfield for a few days, and I think worth checking out overall.