Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: red light district coventry  (Read 2967 times)

moduleman

Heard about Hillfield area in Coventry about being the place to go for street hookers (something I am really into at the moment). I am in that area in a few weeks, can anyone recommend the best streets/ girls/ times? thanks!

Offline Oscar1

Dont risk your life and your personal reputation matey, A plain clothed police are mostly stationed around the girls , ironically some of the girls are also undercover and working for  the Police, unfortunately if the police catch you soliciting a sex from the prostitutes, you will be taken to police station, your fingerprints will be recorded and  the police may reprimanded you for court hearing, the worst is you will be named and shamed in the Coventry local newspapers
Just read this story

External Link/Members Only

Avoid my friend
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 04:03:22 am by Oscar1 »
Banned reason: Wind Up Merchant
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline mr.bluesky

Dont risk your life and your personal reputation matey, A plain clothed police are mostly stationed around the girls , ironically some of the girls are also undercover and working for  the Police, unfortunately if the police catch you soliciting a sex from the prostitutes, you will be taken to police station, your fingerprints will be recorded and  the police may reprimanded you for court hearing, the worst is you will be named and shamed in the Coventry local newspapers
Just read this story

Avoid my friend

And street prostitutes are more likely to be drug addicts  :scare:

Offline garfield

Best time would be when it’s dark, in the cold light of day most of the street girls look rough as fuck

Offline jc1971

Remember the theme song to 'MASH'? Only this won't be painless...Don't do it!!!!

Offline JT100

Why would you ?????
The risk far outweighs the result...mugged, caught by police, watched on cctv, catching some awful disease...
On the plus side...the OH will have a great laugh when you tell her why you spent the night in a cell, fingerprinted, DNA taken...

Offline LondonDominic

Just read this story

Avoid my friend

"Ralph, 38, of Gravel Hill, Tile Hill, was fined £157 for the offence and ordered to pay £160 court costs and a £30 victim surcharge."

Er, so who is the victim?

Offline Hoping

In reply to Garfield above the girls are still rough as fuck at night, only you can't see them as clearly.

Avoid

Offline garfield

In reply to Garfield above the girls are still rough as fuck at night, only you can't see them as clearly.

Avoid

Thats kind of what i meant mate, totally agree with avoiding the area, don’t understand why anyone would go near the place

Offline Taggart

Yep, avoid street girls. Criminal record is nothing to be proud of. Easiest sting the police can do, punters are like moth's to a flame.

In the newspaper link, this made me smile - stealing for the street? Who the hell spends that much at Asda?
Niculina Ion, 39, of Leicester Causeway, Foleshill, admitted stealing food worth £472 from Asda. She was fined £209 and ordered to pay £185 court costs and a £30 victim surcharge.

Roadster

In the newspaper link, this made me smile - stealing for the street? Who the hell spends that much at Asda?
Niculina Ion, 39, of Leicester Causeway, Foleshill, admitted stealing food worth £472 from Asda. She was fined £209 and ordered to pay £185 court costs and a £30 victim surcharge.

She sells it on for half price to people on her estate and it pays for her £200 a day smack habit for another 24 hours.

Offline mr.bluesky

She sells it on for half price to people on her estate and it pays for her £200 a day smack habit for another 24 hours.

I'm putting an order in for 12 cans of stella ready for her next trip to the shops  :D

Roadster

I'm putting an order in for 12 cans of stella ready for her next trip to the shops  :D

I hope she remebers your oder while she's on the nick, but in truth she probably won't.   :D :D

Offline no2punter

Not worth it, solicitation is against the law, never mind the poor hygiene and no review system, so a good chance of being robbed.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 03:27:19 pm by no2punter »

Offline Tom1986

Heard about Hillfield area in Coventry about being the place to go for street hookers (something I am really into at the moment). I am in that area in a few weeks, can anyone recommend the best streets/ girls/ times? thanks!

So many took the bait lol

Offline The Owl

"Ralph, 38, of Gravel Hill, Tile Hill, was fined £157 for the offence and ordered to pay £160 court costs and a £30 victim surcharge."

Er, so who is the victim?

The female cop running the entrapment scam. The police have to get their funding somehow following Tory cu(n)ts.

moduleman

We would I want to fuck street whores? For the thrill and low cost

Roadster

We would I want to fuck street whores? For the thrill and low cost

Place your bell end carefully on the kitchen worktop.  Hit it as hard as you can with a good quality claw hammer.  Do that three or four times.  That should help you think more clearly.

Please do let us know how you get on with that.

:drinks:

mikexxlong

long gone are the days of curb crawling and walking around known 'red light areas' looking for pro$$ie's of your choice.
it always had it's risks from the law nicking you etc to being mugged ,beaten up and ripped of by the whore

but nowadays it's even more risky with plod stings etc and being robbed plus the pro$$ie's are most likely all desperate druggies
 some maybe forced into it or have mental issues etc.

while i can understand the hunt and thrill of it ,it's simply not worth the risk anymore
 the fantasy of finding some hot bodied stunner to have an cheap knee trembler with up some ally is unlikely

my advice is just  don't bother..., at best it will lead to a waste of time /money and disappointment
worst you will find yourself on the floor staring at your own pool of blood or being nicked ,fined and name in the local rag etc  :hi:

Offline Spurt

All very sound advice leave well alone . all most nicked years ago in London, half cut leaving a Pub I enquyired of a working girl how much only to have the 3rd degree from plod moments later.

I had the dreadful sensation of my life going rapidly down the pan .