Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Plan B. How do you go about it?  (Read 1711 times)

Neal69

So Plan A was phoned the day before, Are you available tomorrow around xxxx time? Yes. Ok I will confirm in the morning.

Morning could get only answerphone msg on mobile and after a few tries phoned Plan B. Plan B I had not contacted previously but was unavailable at the time I wanted. Tried phoning some other WG's but could not get an answer. Finally got hold of Plan A and she cannot make it that day.

So how do you guys do it. Do you phone several WG's and enquire about availability?

Surely you don't book several girls on the off chance that Plan A will fall thru?

I did finally get a Plan D or E, you know what its like, The opportunity, time frame is there, cash burning a hole in your pocket and a raging hard on.

Have learned off you guys on here always to have a Plan B but this is the first time for me that I have had to go any further than a tentative Plan B.

Should my Plan B be more firm? As in at the least actually contacting her to enquire about availability?

Must add that both Plan A & B are normally reliable.

I ended up just ringing around my punting phone book just looking for a punt that would fit my time frame and someone whose place I knew how to get to and could do so within a reasonable timeframe. 

Offline wristjob

Usually it's a couple of phone nos in the general area. You can always phone up, ask if she'll be available in a couple of hours, how late she's working or whatever then say you'll call back as you aren;t sure what time work finishes or whatever.

Offline latecomer

Yes, it's a question of carrying round the phone numbers of a number of different girls who are likely to be available at short notice, although where I live there seem to be surprisingly few good ones available at the moment.

The absence of a Plan B tends to leave you desperately grabbing any one that you can immediately find and, in my experience, that usually leads to a disappointment.

Offline Corus Boy

Well I used to retire to Starbucks and look through local profiles and see who had a number displayed.

Now I find that, like other replies, I need to carry phone numbers with me as more sites get blocked to public viewing.

Offline CBPaul

I always have a plan B, C, D.... the number depends on the number of WGs I decide are worth a punt. I never look for more as options run out as I know I will be calling someone I have already ruled out and that would almost certainly lead to disappointment.

I will make a firm booking with plan A and if that goes wrong will contact plan B and try to arrange for a few hours time or maybe even the following day. There are only so many times you can book and then cancel before pissing a WG off and wrecking your chances of a punt. 

Offline wristjob

I have a punting phone so no problem holding numbers in my phone. Someone here had the great idea of having the first part of postcode preceeding the name, so you can easily find the ones near where you are.

Obviously depends on circumstances. I used to book last minute and often shortlisted 2-3 girls beforehand as I doubt they take "I'll be there in 20 mins" very seriously, although it works 90% of the time. If you have a regular as a backup that' can work too.

Final thougth is basically I have a monthly budget so if I miss out today I can just go another day instead.

Nowadays it's more difficult cos where I live has nothing so travelling 20-30 miles to be stood up isn't so much fun. Sometimes you just have to give some girls a miss.

Offline smiths

So Plan A was phoned the day before, Are you available tomorrow around xxxx time? Yes. Ok I will confirm in the morning.

Morning could get only answerphone msg on mobile and after a few tries phoned Plan B. Plan B I had not contacted previously but was unavailable at the time I wanted. Tried phoning some other WG's but could not get an answer. Finally got hold of Plan A and she cannot make it that day.

So how do you guys do it. Do you phone several WG's and enquire about availability?

Surely you don't book several girls on the off chance that Plan A will fall thru?

I did finally get a Plan D or E, you know what its like, The opportunity, time frame is there, cash burning a hole in your pocket and a raging hard on.

Have learned off you guys on here always to have a Plan B but this is the first time for me that I have had to go any further than a tentative Plan B.

Should my Plan B be more firm? As in at the least actually contacting her to enquire about availability?

Must add that both Plan A & B are normally reliable.

I ended up just ringing around my punting phone book just looking for a punt that would fit my time frame and someone whose place I knew how to get to and could do so within a reasonable timeframe.

My plan B is a regular or party that i can book if plan A goes tits up. My advice is dont just book any WG just because you need a punt, that can end with a bad punt.

Offline rubric

My plan B is a regular or party that i can book if plan A goes tits up. My advice is dont just book any WG just because you need a punt, that can end with a bad punt.

Yeah, pretty much this.  If I 'need' a punt, I go to a regular.  I save first time visits for when I'm a little less in need of a shag.

Ramin

always have a plan b. also make you home work good

Gigabyte

Plan A tends to be booked at least a week in advance usually more as I like to be organised. Then I check a few details a couple of days before if its a new girl. Check again on the day. So I can sometimes have a few days for plan B. If its on the day cancellation I tend not to punt as I hate rushing trying to sort it out.

Offline Steve2

Well I used to retire to Starbucks and look through local profiles and see who had a number displayed.

Now I find that, like other replies, I need to carry phone numbers with me as more sites get blocked to public viewing.

Pizza Hut (O2 WIFI) even block UK Punting

Offline PuntingPete

Pizza Hut (O2 WIFI) even block UK Punting

I can browse AW at  my leisure in the car using Vodafone 3G. I had to phone them up the first time to enable adult content but since they enabled it I have had no problems.
Better than trying to look through AW on my I-Pad in Costa with the distinctive purple background  ;)