Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ~SENSUAL CARMEN~ - Watford  (Read 1405 times)

18 review(s) for ~SENSUAL CARMEN~ (14 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline jan567567

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Carmen has been on my hotlist for a while, especially with so many +ve review on here

noted she was in watford last week

booked 1hr incall at a hotel newar Watfor Junction
£160

opened the door to a pretty but unexcited or enthusiastic girl

nice body, fake tits but not hard as a rock, definately sex appeal

everything else though was terrible

bad smokers breath, no perogtivie, just lay on the bed really
needed to ask for oral to get a crap OW so moved onto sex

cowgirl she wouldnt let me feel her tits, kept moving away
just closed my eyes and got on with it

round 2 cos i spent a fortune
more crap OW
then she gave me a handjob with a weird 2finger vice grip that just hurt, had to tell her to stop twice

at this poitn she go up and to look at her phone and said only 10mins left!??

bent her over for doggy to just pump into the bag, wouldnt let me go near her tits again..
left after 5minsof doggy, realised still 15mins left

terrible

attitude stinks

avoid

Offline Danldn84

I probably saw her the same day as you, felt awkward as she hates her job

Offline Ron89

Jeez, 333 AW reviews, probably seen 1000s of men in order to get to that number. No wonder she hates it. Glad I didn’t bother with her when she popped up on my search last week.

Offline tiger4tea

I was surprised to see a neg review. I seen her a number of times but stopped.

I thought she had a fantastic cracking body and a pretty face, the pictures were/(are?) 100% accurate. Prob one of the most stunning, petite, tight figured girls I ever seen. She also does everything she says she will do, at the price she says. So I had to give her 100% for honesty - which is so very dam rare these days.

However, I did find her attitude lacked a little, and it didn't warm up at all. One generally expects your regular punt to get more friendly over time. Her English is certainly good enough. I think that if you have the spare cash, and want a fucking good punt and expect nothing else, but the "sex" you paid for, I would go see her. But I wouldn't go back again unless you own a Lear jet, cos that's the only thing that would hold her interest!  :wacko:

But you also have to consider she is a Petite girl, and if you are a very large man, either in the front of your trousers, or every-were else... then she's not the right girl. "Horses for courses" - she's a Shetland. :hi: