Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sirima Thai Massage Ashton Under Lyne  (Read 944 times)

Offline JM73

Has anyone been recently?
I'm led to believe the girls or girl from Golden Thai are now here?
I don't fancy going just in case (found them rude and unprofessional)
Any feedback/reviews would be appreciated thanks.

Offline JM73

Thanks and apologies.
I meant since end September, early October.

Offline Goldfinch

Thanks and apologies.
I meant since end September, early October.

:thumbsup:

Offline chris1959

yes they are working there while there shop is being done up. I am surprised at your comments, I find them pleasant and good at their job.

Online scutty brown

this is getting confusing now......
we already knew the three Sirima/Sirida sites had shared management and that the girls were loaned out to Lamduan in Walton.
Now we find that "Golden Thai" (wherever that is) is linked as well. And didn't Lamduan recently take over a shop in Chester?

How many more in the group?

Offline JM73

yes they are working there while there shop is being done up. I am surprised at your comments, I find them pleasant and good at their job.

Just my opinion Chris.
I asked a straightforward question and got verbal abuse.
Not professional or pleasant at all.

Online scutty brown

Just my opinion Chris.
I asked a straightforward question and got verbal abuse.
Not professional or pleasant at all.

Not been here long have you? That wasn't abuse, especially by the standards of this site: it was mild disagreement.
And it certainly wasn't "verbal", it was written

Offline JM73

Not been here long have you? That wasn't abuse, especially by the standards of this site: it was mild disagreement.
And it certainly wasn't "verbal", it was written

Ok written but still downright rude.

Online scutty brown

Ok written but still downright rude.

Rude?
He simply disagreed with you. Do  you believe that all people who disagree with you are rude? If so, are you an idiot or just special?

Offline JM73

Rude?
He simply disagreed with you. Do  you believe that all people who disagree with you are rude? If so, are you an idiot or just special?

I think you're the 'special' idiot. I'm referring to the girls at Golden Touch not Chris.

Online scutty brown

I think you're the 'special' idiot. I'm referring to the girls at Golden Touch not Chris.

Not the way your post reads: looks like it was aimed at Chris. But in view of what you've said, I withdraw the comment and apologise

Offline JM73

Not the way your post reads: looks like it was aimed at Chris. But in view of what you've said, I withdraw the comment and apologise

Apology accepted 👍