Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jade Heart  (Read 3687 times)

19 review(s) for Jade Heart (19 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ManInBlack

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Jade Heart yesterday for a 30min incall.  She had been on my list for a while but I'd always been put off by the price (£80 for 30mins).  However, since I started punting in June last year it's been a bit hit and miss, with most punts being at or below average, so I figured I'd give her a go and it turned out well.  All bar two of my punts have been for 30 minutes as this is all I can generally manage given the time I have available, so I justified the £80 based on the fact I never really spend the £100+ on longer bookings. 

Anyway, on to the booking.....

Communications - Booked via AW on the morning, prompt response to confirm and give me the details of where to go, with a good suggestion for nearby parking.  I emailed with a couple of requests, which again she promptly confirmed.  The first of which was for her not to wear perfume, for obvious reasons, the second I will come on to.

Venue - Met her at a mid-market Newcastle/Gateshead hotel, so it was clean, comfortable and secure.  No issues getting to her room.  Curtains were drawn and some good background music to set the mood (none of the usual loud pop music!!).

Appearance/personality - Photos on her profile are accurate.  She's got a great body and you can tell she works out.  Facially she's pretty and I would say her advertised age is fairly accurate.  All in all, very good for her age.  Opened the door in a nice underwear set with a silky robe over it and heels.  Very polite and from the off it was clear her attitude is that it's your time and she's there to help you enjoy it.

Services - I had emailed in advance to request some tie and tease (listed on profile), which I'm a huge fan of.  Once I arrived and got sorted I was given the option of soft ties or ropes and a blindfold, she'd therefore took on board my request and was well prepared. 

Oral was covered at my request, this began during the tie and tease and continued on the bed once untied.  Oral without is advertised as at discretion so assume this would be on offer.  Oral skills are fantastic, she advertises deep throat and delivers.

When the time for sex came I asked her to take it slow as the little fella has a tendency to get over excited. She did this and climbed on top for some cowgirl but in more of a split leg position (ie one leg forward, the other back).  Taking heed of my request to go slow she dismounted and went back to deepthroat, which she did intermittently throughout sex (I found this ridiculously filthy!).  Finally she hopped back on in reverse cowgirl until I came.

Kissing isn't advertised and wasn't discussed so not sure if it's available. Same with CIM, not advertised or discussed. 

I've had some good bookings since I started but more average and below average.  This was my best to date and I think it's the first time I've come away completely satisfied. 

Overall I'd highly recommend her, the price will put some but for me I got value for money. 

Offline Highlander

Quote "Taking heed of my request to go slow she dismounted and went back to deepthroat, which she did intermittently throughout sex (I found this ridiculously filthy!)"

:bomb: love it when a girl does that! Sounds good but £80 for 30 mins. Pffft!

Offline ManInBlack

Quote "Taking heed of my request to go slow she dismounted and went back to deepthroat, which she did intermittently throughout sex (I found this ridiculously filthy!)"

:bomb: love it when a girl does that! Sounds good but £80 for 30 mins. Pffft!

Have to agree, when she did that it made it for me!  As I say, the price had put me off for 6 months or so, and it will put others off.  I did find it value for money though.  I've paid £60 for a half hour before and been out after 15-20 mins so when I looked at it like that I could justify it. 

Toshiba

Dickinboots

Just had an in call wit Jade today, not cheap price wise but found her fully worth every penny.

hornygeordieguy

Just had an in call wit Jade today, not cheap price wise but found her fully worth every penny.
Had my third visit with Jade and think she is one of the best I have seen. Sophisticated,classy,reliable and services exactly as stated on her profile on AW. Photos are accurate too.

Offline webpunter

Only noticed her profile thanks to new post on UKP.  Perfect
Not my area but if travelling then will deffo have to visit
Straight onto HL
She looks well fit on this photo

External Link/Members Only