Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eve-Lynd Southend  (Read 3291 times)

12 review(s) for Eve-x (4 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bradlershaw

External Link/Members Only
Well my first review so apologies if I miss something out or burble on too long.
Eve is exactly like her photos , doesn’t use a phone but as her site says is very quick to respond and her directions are spot on.
This was the third time I have seen her , with pretty much the same scenario each time .
Once the paperwork out the way a gradual removal of clothes with heavy kissing, she has a slim body topped by large natural tits , the sight of her sinking to her knees and taking my dick into her mouth for a long slow blow job was only topped by looking deep into those large brown eyes as I thrust deep into her ,with her legs wrapped around my waist and her hands gently caressing my back.
Finishing with whipping off the condom and coming in her mouth which she swallows.
Maybe you can tell I like this girl , younger than I would normally go for , prefers you to take the lead
But very good attitude, easy to talk to , no clock watching. Would love to gangbang her , which I suggested but she didn’t seem very keen on , ah well I can always dream .

Offline HarryHart

Cheers OP for the review! Super tempted to travel east to arrange a meet with her. Could only wish she does a tour in central London.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 08:12:11 pm by HarryHart »

Offline Hackneylad1

How long and for how much. Were there extras such as CIM.

Thanks

Offline bradlershaw

£160 for an hour which was pretty much an hour and a half in fact , no extras charged , if it’s on her list she does it , I worked my way through most of it , no anal or filming .

Offline Hackneylad1

£160 for an hour which was pretty much an hour and a half in fact , no extras charged , if it’s on her list she does it , I worked my way through most of it , no anal or filming .

Offline fatboy

Bradlershaw, thanks for the concise and clear review, good balance of info.
She looks very pretty, did you find her so ?
I guess you also saw her in a local hotel when you saw her ?
A bit pricey but tempted, thanks FB  :hi:

Offline bradlershaw

Thanks FB, and yes she is pretty, some of the photos don’t due her justice but the full face on the couch is what you get. She uses local hotels with outlying buildings so that you don’t have to go through reception. For Southend it was a rented room, downside of that was it had a communal bathroom. I was surprised to find that she doesn’t stay over but goes back home after she has finished each night.Wish she was cheaper myself I did suggest that she puts in a system like Costa coffee where
the 10th go was free , but that didn’t go down too well .

Offline mork

Offline horsa

External Link/Members Only
Well my first review so apologies if I miss something out or burble on too long.
Eve is exactly like her photos , doesn’t use a phone but as her site says is very quick to respond and her directions are spot on.
This was the third time I have seen her , with pretty much the same scenario each time .
Once the paperwork out the way a gradual removal of clothes with heavy kissing, she has a slim body topped by large natural tits , the sight of her sinking to her knees and taking my dick into her mouth for a long slow blow job was only topped by looking deep into those large brown eyes as I thrust deep into her ,with her legs wrapped around my waist and her hands gently caressing my back.
Finishing with whipping off the condom and coming in her mouth which she swallows.
Maybe you can tell I like this girl , younger than I would normally go for , prefers you to take the lead
But very good attitude, easy to talk to , no clock watching. Would love to gangbang her , which I suggested but she didn’t seem very keen on , ah well I can always dream .

whats her ass like and does she shy away when you CIM?

Offline bradlershaw

Horsa
She has a nice trim body with massive tits, wouldn’t say her ass is the best I’ve seen but it’s not bad .
As for Cim takes it all and swallows . Quite fancy face fucking her , will have to see if she’s up for that next time I see her . At the very top end of my price range but always book her when she is in Basildon. Didn’t like the place she was in at Southend  a bit too public

Offline Hackneylad1

Her ass is not bad at all - certainly not flat - I got her to bend right over so I could take a good look :lol: review to follow which reminds me I have a previous one to put on.

Offline horsa

Her ass is not bad at all - certainly not flat - I got her to bend right over so I could take a good look :lol: review to follow which reminds me I have a previous one to put on.

you saw her then?  :drinks:

Offline Hackneylad1

you saw her then?  :drinks:

Yes and probably will revisit when I get the chance. She doesnt pull away from a CIM and stays in position until you withdraw. That I like.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 07:29:52 am by Hackneylad1 »