Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sparklysecrets - Birmingham  (Read 1408 times)

18 review(s) for sparklysecrets (10 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jack Flash

Intro
Posted RB on AW about a week before. Amongst the usual totally unsuitable replies was one from Ivy (sparklysecrets) who sounded a bit quirky and looked slim and attractive on her profile.

AW Link
External Link/Members Only

Details
April 2018. Early evening. Outcall. 1hr for £150.

Prelude
She bid on my reverse booking and actually wrote a paragraph about herself – makes a change from the usual bid with no comment at all. A few emails and texts all answered in reasonable time and the meeting was set up. She would not confirm the AW meeting until after she had met – understandable.

Venue
Novotel Birmingham Centre. Spacious room with a large settee and big bed of course. A large mirror faced the settee which added to the visual enjoyment later.

About
Slim girl with an attractive face – reminded me of Jenny Agutter when she was in the Railway Children (now that ages me!). She was wearing a nonedescript black dress to arrive but out of it she has a cracking figure IMHO. Stats on AW are about right but the clichéd looks better in real life applies. Her boobs are great – full firm and shapely. She has a peachy bum and shapely legs with just the hint of a tum. She has a pleasant friendly demeanour and was matter-of-fact chatty.

The Meeting
She travelled from Wolverhampton and kept in touch by text to let me know when she was arriving. I had to collect her from the foyer because the lift needs the keycard to ascend. A brief kiss in the room and paperwork dealt with we chatted about all sorts. After a while I decided it was time to move things on and she disappeared into the bathroom to get changed. I thought she might emerge in a slinky dress but she came out wearing black holdups, skimpy knickers and a pink bra (oh well 2 out of 3!). Her body looked fantastic and on loosing the bra I appreciated why she lists her boobs as her best asset – they are plump, shapey and a good size for her slim body. She was happy to kiss quite deeply and seemed to enjoy being caressed and kissed albeit being quite passive. I explored down her soft belly to her gorgeous bum and (slightly surprising) full bush with pink pussy lips peeking through. She admitted this was not particularly a preference, just laziness! Her pussy got very wet caressing with my fingers and when I inserted a finger it was a very firm fit. She returned the favour performing reasonably deep OWO with mouth and hand. We then fucked – missionary, cowgirl, spoons, doggy – all felt great sliding in and out of that wet firm pussy. She was willing to change positions as directed and moaned quietly throughout. She then used her mouth and hand to bring me to a satisfying climax in her mouth which she spat into a tissue discretely.
Afterwards she sat chatting to me long after the time was up.

Summary
Thoughtful young girl with a gorgeous body. Willing if passive fuck.

Cons:
Perhaps a bit too quiet and thoughtful. Not overtly sexual.

Pros:
Fabulous young slim but busty body. Willing to perform wherever led. OWO and CIM.

Would I return?
Yes if I am in the area
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 11:57:48 am by phildoc9 »

Offline Jack Flash

Just noticed I have put the date as April - where did that come from?  :dash:
I actually met her last week - so it should be October 2018.
Sorry for that but I cannot seem to edit the review now.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 12:59:58 pm by phildoc9 »