Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily poledancer Southampton  (Read 865 times)

18 review(s) for Emily Poledancer (11 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Del01

External Link/Members Only

Punt happened earlier this year just before she stopped serving in Southampton. I am sure she'll be back when cash reserves thin down.

Communication:

Easily arranged the meet by text. Got the postcode and rung for the number when on her street.

Shithole terraced house in less than pleasant area off The Avenue in Southampton. House shared with miss sexy tanya, chloe and maybe a few other WGs. Spunk smelling room

Looks :

Very friendly. Hippo compared to her pictures. I guess she piled up 20-25 lbs easily. Good firm tits. Apart from being big she still looked quite sexy.

Business :

Paid £60 for 30min. Started with FK which I immediately stopped due to very bad ciggy breath. Ass I wanted to taste her nips a bit i got put off by quite strong body odour coming from her underarms.

At this point my enthusiasm to explore her body was gone. I laid on the bed, asked for OWO which she delivered with enthusiasm. A few min later on with the hat and away she rode me CG for next twenty min or so. Her smells were not pleasant but dick made a firm decision on my behalf so I carried on with the deed. When I was ready i asked her to put it in her mouth and stick it dry. She sucked for Hungary till the last drop.

Overall : Neutral because of her hygiene. Otherwise very fuckable girl despite being a lot bigger than the pictures suggested.

Online Waterhouse

Hygiene alone (WG & venue) enough to make me walk, let alone the excess timber.  Would've been a Neg in my book.

Offline Southcoastlee

I agree with Yondu616. I've had this one twice in the past, the second time politely pointing out her oral and body fumes prior to our second with no real improvement the second time round. Thumbs down for me.

Offline Southcoastlee

I agree with Yondu616. I've had this one twice in the past, the second time politely pointing out her oral and body fumes prior to our second with no real improvement. Thumbs down for me.

Online Waterhouse

Profile gone.  Will probably pop up with a new one.

Offline Chooser

“Twice in the past eh?” Only registered in the very near past i.e. August 2018 and no reviews! Come on matey - play the game!  :dash:

Offline nigel4498

Profile gone.  Will probably pop up with a new one.

Think she may have gone for good.
I saw for a facial over a year ago and she told me she was quitting sometime in 2018.
Hey ho though you never know when the cash runs out and they come back.