Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bremen and Bremerhaven Red Light Districts.  (Read 400 times)

Offline Splodge

This is my next move. Not sure what Bremen will be like; but I'm expecting something special with regards to Bremerhaven. But if not, then I'm ready for that too. Bremen I have no idea. Have found some videos about Bremerhaven on YouTube. Here's two links.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Splodge

1.9km from the main hbf.  On the way back walked via the city park. Very nice with a lake in it. Anyway, someone  on here advised to not bother with Bremen rld and just see Bremerhaven rld instead. That advice was appreciated but I had to see the rld as I like to see as many as possible.

Closed off street. I noticed a dodgy character kept lookikg at me. Nodded his head eventually. Nice start. From the link you can see how the place is set up. 1 lauf haus in there too but no-one working. First lady I saw was slim and on the first floor of the first building. Brunette and an ee in her mid 20s. Next was another ee but csnt remember her atm. At the end I heard knocking on the window. Black African lady, big tits, about 45 to 50. Nipples and tits flopping over her bra. €30 suck and fuck. Over the road in the smaller houses. Butzen I think they're called was a mid 50s oriental with very bright eye shadow. Gave it a miss. She too was making a small racket.

Not far from the African lady was a Bulgarian lady. Early 40s but not for me. Big tits and sunkissed skin. It was €30 for her service too. Another black African lady was working now also. Tall and slim. Late 20s. Two ees were sitting around outside. Mid 20s and pretty, but not dressed for work. The best one was a blonde lady, mid 30s, ee, possibly Romanian, or Bulgarian. Dusky, and a Nice looking body from what I could see as she was sitting down.

Overall, about 10 ladies. Another couple of black ladies were turning up. And one white lady with jet black hair, decent body, mid 30s.  If you need a piss there's a portable piss stand just by the exit. The rld is just off the road from a busy area also.  :hi:

Oh yeah, 1500 ish on a Monday.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 03:13:43 pm by Splodge »

Offline Splodge

Bremerhaven,  1630 til 1800.

Beautiful city from what I saw. Didn't have time for the Port, etc. Taxi driver reckoned lots of ships come to Bremerhaven and asked if I'd arrived via ship. So did the hooker I visited.

Walked around for a while first. Counted about 45 women and possibly a trans or two but not sure. Had read before that most wom2n who worked here were Hungarian. Not one I asked said Hungary but I'm sure there s lots there. Answers I got were Portugal, Russia, Bulgarian was said often, Thailand, and Poland.

The Polish lady had big tits and a big ass. Nearly went back to her after my first punt but she was nowhere to be seen. Decided on a Russian milf. Blonde and very attractive. €30. Suck and fuck in doggy style. Nice lady.

The rld is 3.7 km from the Hbf. Buses 502 505 506 and 508 will get you there for €2.50. Taxi was €16.40. The bus also goes near to the sea if you want to see it. I didn't have time.

Going rate was €30 for suck and fuck. Seems to be the standard price in most German rlds. Out of the 45 I would say the following were:

Black ladies in their 40s = 3
Black ladies in their 50s, or maybe, 60s, = 4
Euro milfs in their 50s carrying some extra poundage = 2
Thai ladies = 2
White northern euro milfs in their 40s = 2
Ee milfs in their late 30s = 4
Extra poundage white ladies in their mid 20s = 3
Ees in their 20s and slim = 15
Ees with more fuller bodies = 10.

The lady I visited said it gets busier at about 9.