Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leila Desire - coming to Colchester - I saw her in Biggleswade  (Read 465 times)

13 review(s) for Leila Desire (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline cunningman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Does not seem effective to review in East England - she just left.  She's Hungarian, and tours.

Very little to add to prior reviews really.  Did everything I wanted, with some enthusiasm.  I came early on after months of denial but Blue Pill let me continue and she was mused and happy to clean me up and apply another rubber.  She applied her favourite toy to herself and also to me.  Order of play as I remember it; FK, OWO, FaceSit, CG (oops!), doggy, RO, OW, CG (again, with toy).  Joshed with me about the fairly obvious chemical enhancement.

Wasn't the slow and cuddly I was expecting, more full on.  She can be quite vocal and someone else clearly entered the flat but there was no attempt at asking me to be quiet and she certainly wasn't.

So - curvy enthusiastic MILF, great fuck.  Biggest surprise for me was that I expected the photos to be years old and for her to be haggard and much plainer - but she wasn't.  A bit more girth than the photos suggest (might be careful posing, or a couple of years old) but really only noticeable for me on FaceSit - I have no idea whether she puts slap on but it wasn't obvious and she looked a lot more like the glam photos than I expected - and I'd have to say that she's pretty and when she smiles and laughs its something else.

Close to instant EAS for me, good thing she's moved away!

Have fun in Colchester.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 10:00:19 pm by cunningman »