Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Louise - Bristol  (Read 5735 times)

7 review(s) for Little_Louise (4 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Aces21

External Link/Members Only

Another review pre UKP membership.
Contacted her by phone on the AW website and arranged for one of her £20 specials, owo and cim.
Arrived on time and near to her and rang to confirm i was here. She phoned back and apologized and said she had double booked and said that she was about to see a regular client for a prolonged session. Disappointed i was about to leave when she rang again with a suggestion. That she accommodates me needs whilst in the company of her regular that has voyeuristic tendencies.
Having traveled that far i thought "why not" and went for it.
Louise is slim with small breasts, quite pretty, with dark hair.
So into the room she was using where an older gent was there naked, clearly already excited, off with the clothes, laid on my back as she delivered a superb BJ whilst the other chap was behind eating her. Erupted in her mouth but because of the amount she couldn't contain it so a combined facial as well.
VFM wise she is a 10/10.
Service wise the same as above.
Made a mistake in double booking but found a great solution to it.

Would i see again, if in the the area, definitely.

Offline fredfunkster

That’s funny as! Did you talk to the other geezer?

“Good afternoon, hope you don’t mind, I’ll
Just cum in your whore’s mouth and be on my way.”

Did she just keep servicing him as you left?

It’s like a fucked-up Monty Python scene.

Offline Aces21

That’s funny as! Did you talk to the other geezer?

“Good afternoon, hope you don’t mind, I’ll
Just cum in your whore’s mouth and be on my way.”

Did she just keep servicing him as you left?

It’s like a fucked-up Monty Python scene.

It worked for me.

Offline MajorPayne

I've seen Louise several times and she has provided a quality service each time. I'm tempted to say she is unbeatable value for money.

Offline Dougyboy73

So has Louise got short dark hair now, or longer blond like on her profile pic, viewed her gallery and longer blond hair more my thing, still for £20 I’m just being picky

Offline MajorPayne

So has Louise got short dark hair now, or longer blond like on her profile pic, viewed her gallery and longer blond hair more my thing, still for £20 I’m just being picky

long grey/blonde hair I had to keep holding it up so I could watch her suck me.  saw her recently (outcall £80/hour)

had another good session with her.  she is one of the few SPs offering rimming, owo, cim and swallow.  and good vfm

my only real disappointment was the last two times I expected her to wear her faux foxes tail (butt plug) and both times she failed to do so.

that said I have always had a good time while I am with her.

Offline oap69

Louise if I'm not mistaken, used to be known as Donna, gave great BJs.
Haven't been to Bristol for 4 or 5 years, saw her several times back then.

Offline redveee

Little Devil Donna/Little Louise has been on my HL for ages but since she's moved out to her current location I've not paid her much interest as I don't drive and would need to get a bus or make other arrangements to get to her. Years ago I did get close to her totally by accident as I happened upon her doing a photoshoot near Staple Hill, one of her previous locations. It wasn't till a year later when I raided her PG that I realised who I saw that Sunday afternoon.

wilfandrowlf

She's been on my hot list for ages as she looks like a proper dirty girl, however I've never ever been able to get hold of her!
She never answers her phone and ignores AW messages too.
Whats the secret guys?
I'd love to try her out......  :hi: