Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyHannaxxx Newcastle  (Read 2025 times)

24 review(s) for Sexycherryxxx (19 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline trainspotter

Just catching up on reviews from the last few weeks.

External Link/Members Only

£50 for 30mins

Reasonably discreet flat in block in Fawdon. Car parking by block or nearby.

This review for Hanna is still a positive but with some features  that bring it towards neutral and might make it neutral for some. I sometimes wish for a 5 scale review model - Excellent, Decent, Average, Poor, Terrible. This one would be 'Fine' whereas the one I have just done for Sexy Babe Ami would be 'Excellent'

Other arrangements had fallen through so as I was still in mood for a meeting, I phoned Hanna on the off-chance that she might be free although I had not seen her before. Fifteen minutes later, I was in her company. Name of block and postcode had been texted straight after phone call and flat number was given on arrival.

I was met by a very attractive young Thai girl who greeted me politely, took paperwork, and showed me upstairs where she joined me after a few minutes.

There followed a reasonably enjoyable time. There was no.kissing but some mutual fondling and arousal with OW, RO, and sex in reverse cowgirl and missionary. All services were delivered pleasantly but somewhat routinely with very little chat. When finished, I was offered water and sent pleasantly and politely on my way.

Positives:
Saw me immediately
£50 for 30 mins
Attractive girl, pleasant, and reasonable service

Neutral aspects
Lack of kissing
Little communication
Not overly enthusiastic

Overall - was it better than going home disappointed first arrangements had gone pearshaped? Yes - much better so it has to be a positive on the 3 notch scale.