Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Birmingham - miss.martina - Negative  (Read 869 times)

3 review(s) for miss.martina (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pingo

Was getting bored on a weekend day off and felt the urge to unload. Decided to look up on AW who's available in Birmingham offering a-levels (i dont why but i really wanted to get up the dirt hole). After trying a few WGs (who all either did not answer the phone or didn't respond to texts), I decided to call Miss Martina. The agent lady picked up the phone and meeting was aranged

The girl : External Link/Members Only
looks to be in early 30's. had stretch marks on lower abdomen (as a result of childbirth)

Arrival/Greeting
was greeted by the girl (miss martina) as i could recognise from the pictures. Was a very bland hello and was taken into the room. Her english is not good, and she speaks with broken words, although for me this is never a deal breaker, but her lack of energy was off-putting. She asked 'how much time you want'? I said '30 mins. She replied 'Ok 60 please'. Paperwork done and she disappears for like a good 5 or 6 mins

The Action
Now as I wanted a-levels I was carrying some extra cash, however she refused. Although not turning out to be great but I am still okay until this point. She asks if I wanted a massage, I said yes and then she lightly starts to rub her fingers on my back.

I tried further conversing, by asking when did she come back to birmingham (as she was away) - she said she didn't know. I assume this was due to the language barrier already stated. She asked me if i had been here before, and I told her yes (as I had been there before to see one of the other WGs).

Anyways I put on the mac and try to suck her nipples, but she did not enjoy, so i stopped and asked her to come over me for some cowgirl action. She obliges but suddenly after 20 seconds into the position, gets up and comes to my side on the bed. I assumed she does not enjoy cowgirl and asked what was her fav position - she said doggy. So off we go in doggy and then some mish until i felt the sap rising. I asked if i could give her a facial (as it was stated on her profile); she says no but offers CIM which I gladly take. As I cum, she holds it in her mouth and rushes to the bathroom and I can hear her coughing and vomiting. For a moment i was alarmed whether she was okay, but she came back shortly into the room.
Anyhow, I wasn't offered any wet wipes, although they were kept nearby so i helped myself to it. I cleaned myself in the bathroom, got dressed and left with 15 mins left to spare, as I couldn't make myself stay longer, because lack of energy was making the punt look mechanical. It was neither GFE nor PSE - i dont know what it was.

Will I go back - Absolutely No.  :thumbsdown:

Pingo