Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella from Libby’s sauna - Maryland, E15  (Read 2078 times)

Offline mandusa123

Ella, curvy blonde girl from Holland (Libby’s sauna)

I visited Libby’s sauna back in July but didn’t get round to posting the review.

I think most know the drill, I got charged a tenner in. Receptionist was rude and accused me of not answering her on the intercom when I clearly did. She also snatched the tenner off me with no thank you.

I was then let into the main part with about 15+ girls waiting. What I will say is their line up is quite good in terms of variety. Something for everyone. I chose Ella.

Got charged 60 for half hour, the service was terrible. Ella is a attractive curvy lady but her attitude stank. Complaining for the most time e.g when I suggested a position. I found this funny as she said she enjoys all positions  :dash:. I’d also like to add that when she took payment and returned back after popping out, she was proper eyeing my trousers so I thought she’d try taking my wallet. Didn’t happen but was weird.

No enthusiasm (as expected) for the job. I just left after 15 mins due to the attitude and bad vibe

I will say that I enjoy a line up that a sauna brings  and a good amount of the girls were beautiful but the place just feels and looks dodgy. I don’t think I’ll return as it’s not discrete and you will get best value for your money elsewhere
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 02:03:23 pm by mandusa123 »
Banned reason: Previously banned (axel123)
Banned by:

Offline peter purves

I was then let into the main part with about 15+ girls waiting. What I will say is their line up is quite good in terms of variety. Something for everyone. I chose Ella.

I will say that I enjoy a line up that a sauna brings  and a good amount of the girls were beautiful but the place just feels and looks dodgy. I don’t think I’ll return as it’s not discrete and you will get best value for your money elsewhere

Sorry to hear mate!!

I haven't been to a sauna in a very long while but reading your review reminded me of the aspects I did use to like

Did you say 15??  :angelgirl:  :wacko:
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 04:09:57 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sparkus

Kudos for going and reviewing, not been in years but always overpriced, lousy and very not discreet entrance.

Offline mandusa123

Sorry to hear mate!!

I haven't been to a sauna in a very long while but reading your review reminded me of the aspects I did use to like

Did you say 15??  :angelgirl:  :wacko:

Yeah 15+, crazy! Some of the girls had to stand due to no seats lol. I remember reading from past reviews that the girls usually dress in uniform? But when I went they were proper dolled up in short dresses, mini skirts etc. Would be funny if they were raided and found like that  :D
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 05:56:36 pm by mandusa123 »
Banned reason: Previously banned (axel123)
Banned by:

Offline DaVINCI

I think most know the drill, I got charged a tenner in. Receptionist was rude and accused me of not answering her on the intercom when I clearly did. She also snatched the tenner off me with no thank you.

Got charged 60 for half hour, the service was terrible.

No enthusiasm (as expected) for the job. I just left after 15 mins due to the attitude and bad vibe

Pretty reminiscent of my experience a couple years ago, the Receptionist was a right sour puss  :crazy: actually wouldn't take my Scottish money  :thumbsdown:  :dash: l had to exchange money in the shop a few doors down.

Not the most salubrious place l have ever been to  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:  :sarcastic: with girls sitting on wooden chairs staring to a dirty wooden floor, was offered the option of the Deluxe room (which from what l can remember was £100 and was quite plush with a double bed and nice decor) or the standard room (more like a box room that was freezing and this was in the middle of summer) at £60 that had a bed that resembled a massage table with a toilet at the end in which someone had previously deposited  :lol: :D :lol: :scare:

Cant remember the SP name, she was attractive enough and although the service was so so, l would never return, a dive.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 10:55:21 pm by DaVINCI »