Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ISOBEL LA MAISON BURY  (Read 2568 times)

44 review(s) for Isobellaboobs (38 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Moby Dick]

Offline David1970

External Link/Members Only

CONTACT
I checked out the La Maison web page to see who was on, I pick out 2 girls who took my fancy. I did not phone but dropped in while passing mid afternoon.

PREMISES
Parking is a problem unless you want to park in their car park which has a big sign telling everyone where you are going. They were men delivering linen when I arrived, slightly embarrassing. I waited at reception but no one was about so I had to shout for attention. Asked to see both the girls I had seen on the web site rota only to be told only one was working, Isobel. The room where the action took place could do with TLC, door hanging off the wardrobe and needs some paint but warm and clean.     

GIRL
Isobel arrived, she is busty,says she is a 36H and I believe her. She not fat but not skinny, a size 12/14 would be correct, I would say about 35 years old. Her hair is short not long as her photo but the same colour.She was chatty and put me at ease and changed her clothing at my request.

SERVICE
Stared off with some heavy petting and DFK, which she is into. Off with the bra and she has got some pair of tits, not saggy, big with responsive nipples, she said she liked her nipples being played with. After more petting and DFK she moved down my body and began oral. I like oral but but she gave me the best oral I have had in 20 years punting in 4 continents. What she can do with her tongue and mouth is was just superb, all the time giving me a cheeky grin and keeping eye contact. She then rode me cowgirl, telling me to play with her nipples as she played with her own clitoris. She rode me hard while talking dirty until she shuddered and stated breathing really hard. I turned her over and rode her doggie she keep talking dirty and encouraging me to fuck her harder and deeper until I came inside her. She gave me a back rub afterwards while having a pleasant chat. She provides A to Z services at a price

COST
£50 basic + £10 OWO total £60       

OVER ALL
Not to impressed by La Maison but would highly recommend Isobel 

Offline davey.edwards1969

Having seen Isobelle many times I am a bit surprised that she didn't offer her back entrance to you  :dance:
This girl adores anal sex and is genuinly disappointed when us guys don't take advantage of the opportunity to bang her up the arse
Me and a mate have arranged to go and DP her this week and from her comma she is looking forward to it !!!
A real nympho if you ask me  :lol:

Online Moby Dick

I've considered this lass for GB before, never quite got round to her. I know she does Adultparties.org.uk but not sure if they are VFM due to ratios.
Having seen Isobelle many times I am a bit surprised that she didn't offer her back entrance to you  :dance:
This girl adores anal sex and is genuinly disappointed when us guys don't take advantage of the opportunity to bang her up the arse
Me and a mate have arranged to go and DP her this week and from her comma she is looking forward to it !!!

Online chrishornx

Online yorkieyorkie

How short is her hair OP or anyone who’s seen her recently. I like a really wild girl and her reviews suggest she’s up my street.

Offline David1970

How short is her hair OP or anyone who’s seen her recently. I like a really wild girl and her reviews suggest she’s up my street.

Her hair is just shorter than shoulder length, pink in colour, she suits it.

As for anal and take it or leave it no big deal to me, but it's an extra £30 I did not bother.

Offline Clitheroelad

I saw her well over a year ago. Pleasant lass but was bigger thsn a 14 when I saw her. May have lost some timber since then.

To be honest La Maison is a strange one. I used to go regularly a few years back and youd think with the demise of SS parlours would be falling over themselves to become top dog. La Maison has the potential to be a cracking parlour it just needs an injection of TLC and cash. Im sure the owners could spare a few bob.

Offline Robert44

Top class A levels from this lady, she seems to excel when there are two or three of us giving her a good seeing too.

Online yorkieyorkie

Her hair is just shorter than shoulder length, pink in colour, she suits it.

As for anal and take it or leave it no big deal to me, but it's an extra £30 I did not bother.

Thanks

Online yorkieyorkie

Top class A levels from this lady, she seems to excel when there are two or three of us giving her a good seeing too.

Review?

Offline NigelF

I saw her well over a year ago. Pleasant lass but was bigger thsn a 14 when I saw her. May have lost some timber since then.

To be honest La Maison is a strange one. I used to go regularly a few years back and youd think with the demise of SS parlours would be falling over themselves to become top dog. La Maison has the potential to be a cracking parlour it just needs an injection of TLC and cash. Im sure the owners could spare a few bob.

I think she has lost some weight, when I last saw her (this summer), she wasn't bigger than a 14 (although I don't think smaller either or at least not much).

I strongly agree about LM. As others have said in other threads though, investing in a parlour seems risky given what happened to SS. KSG seem to have had issues recently too but I presume they're not likely to be shared by LM.

You really do love to delude yourself. I'm sure it's the lack of the £30 she's most genuinely disappointed by. Test your theory by asking for no extra charge for anal. Then test how much she's actually looking forward to it by asking for no charge at all.

I'm not saying she's a bad WG though, in my experience her service is good but your post sounds like you're totally kidding yourself (as do many of your previous posts).
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 07:45:02 pm by NigelF »

Offline lewisjones23

Nigel is 100% right on this re extras

Punters need to stop spouting such shit, just makes them look like idiots and makes me seriously question their judgement

Offline NigelF

Nigel is 100% right on this re extras

Punters need to stop spouting such shit, just makes them look like idiots and makes me seriously question their judgement

Yes, the issue regarding their judgement is key. I can handle a some fluffiness/dumb comments if they're combined with reasonable comments as well or absolutely loads of positive reviews when combined with a few negatives/neutrals (or more importantly, if the reviews are balanced/contain negative aspects regardless of the overall rating). But when literally everything they say is not just positive but super positive then it's clearly unreliable.

Sometimes, given the hyperbole they're prone to, it's nearly impossible to compare even just the WGs they've seen/reviewed. E.g. If they were to see an even better one they literally would not be able to put it into words/make the WG sound any better than the other WGs they've seen!

Offline lewisjones23

Yes, the issue regarding their judgement is key. I can handle a some fluffiness/dumb comments if they're combined with reasonable comments as well or absolutely loads of positive reviews when combined with a few negatives/neutrals (or more importantly, if the reviews are balanced/contain negative aspects regardless of the overall rating). But when literally everything they say is not just positive but super positive then it's clearly unreliable.

Sometimes, given the hyperbole they're prone to, it's nearly impossible to compare even just the WGs they've seen/reviewed. E.g. If they were to see an even better one they literally would not be able to put it into words/make the WG sound any better than the other WGs they've seen!

exactly - same when punters put stupid scores up “ 10/10 looks .... 10/10 attitude .... 10/10 I’m a stupid fluffy bastard “

they are also prone to making excuses for anything even slightly negative a WG could do

Online yorkieyorkie

Agree with what Nigel and Lewis have said above. No girl is a 10/10. I mean Kortney Kane (my pic) is a 9.5/10 and she’s my absolute fav so no way does any girl I see or have punted get close to that.

I’m now tempted to see this Isobel and have used LM many times. Only really rate Saskia and Brooke and as others have said it really could do with some upgrading. It’s just a notch above Sheridan’s premises wise.

Online Bustydusty

Nigel is obviously correct regarding charges for extras - I’ve seen plenty who also say they love anal but prove it by not charging extra - and I don’t mean girls charging extortionate rates where you could say the extra charge is built in
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 11:13:04 am by Bustydusty »

Offline NigelF

Nigel is obviously correct regarding charges for extras - I’ve seen plenty who also say they love anal but prove it by not charging extra - and I don’t mean girls charging extortionate rates where you could say the extra charge is built in

Yes, this is very true. To be fair, if she does actually offer it for no extra charge then I could understand why no one posts saying that (because it's possibly unfair on the girl to reveal such personal "discounts" because then everyone might start expecting it) but nonetheless, at least when you first meet her, she'll charge you full whack for the anal (£30 or whatever).

Online Bustydusty

Yes, this is very true. To be fair, if she does actually offer it for no extra charge then I could understand why no one posts saying that (because it's possibly unfair on the girl to reveal such personal "discounts" because then everyone might start expecting it) but nonetheless, at least when you first meet her, she'll charge you full whack for the anal (£30 or whatever).

Yes there’s one  girl who has never charged me for anal although it is listed as extra but like you say I don’t think it’s fair to name her - tbh it’s not something I’m that bothered about (unless it’s an especially nice arse :P) so from memory have only paid extra for it once
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 05:40:38 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline David1970

I never ask for or was offered anal from Isodel, but the extras are clearly written up in La Maison and anal is £30. I cannot see her doing anal for free. She might do anal at the parties she goes to as part of the payment.

Offline lewisjones23

I never ask for or was offered anal from Isodel, but the extras are clearly written up in La Maison and anal is £30. I cannot see her doing anal for free. She might do anal at the parties she goes to as part of the payment.

The point was about posters saying she is gutted/upset/whatever when punters dont go for it

Clearly about the extra money - nothing wrong with that but posters need to stop being mongs about it and saying shit like that