Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Weird stuff seen on a punt  (Read 14950 times)

Offline PD11

1. Getting sucked off by one girl, only for her mate (who I had fucked on a previous booking) to walk in and declare “Has she not finished you? She must be shit!”, with that she joined in and I fucked them both for the price of one.

2. Walking through someone’s living room and the gran was sat on the couch watching morning tv.

3. Two hotel workers deliberately walking in on me and a girl after hearing all of the noise we made.

4. I booked a glory hole with a girl and found out that she was basically sitting in a tent in her living room!

5. I had a bit of a passionate fling with a WG and this resulted in a lot of out of hours fucking. One afternoon we had a session and on my way out of the apartment I couldn’t help but kiss her passionately. This lead to her getting down on her knees and sucking my cock by the front door. Little did I know, another girl was working in the flat and out she walks with her just finished punter. That was quite a surprise.

6. One time I found a really dodgy gang of girls who were offering 5 somes for £200. I took them
up on it, only to find what looked like a group of women that had just escaped from a mental hospital. Needless to say, I passed on that one.

7. One time I recognised a girl who was going out with a ‘friend’ on Facebook. I couldn’t help myself, I had to go and fuck her. I had two duo’s with her, she was pretty shit and I dropped a load in her eye by mistake.

Offline Ahalfa Carling

I once walked into a WG's house to be met by her slave, who welcomed me, made a cuppa whilst the lady I was going to see finished her pre-punt preparations etc.

Anyway, I had been told to park on the driveway, and between the first and second rounds (a 3 hour session) was asked for my car keys.

Turns out that the WG was having her slave do a load of housework and stuff, and as part of that her car was being washed and valeted - may as well have mine done too.

Slave did a great job.