Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning_jessica - Canary Wharf  (Read 815 times)

1 review(s) for emma_jessica (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline bonapati

Stunning_jessica

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I believe this is a B&S as I have been to this place on a few occasions and always hit and miss. Never sure whether it jessica or not.

Romanian girl, about 22yrs, 5”4, jet black hair, good English, 36C young very juicy and perky tits. Body firm FAF. Think I paid about £70 for 30mins. Service was rushed, penetration was limited due to awkward angles. FK but light. No fingers. OWO, HJ, toothy BJ. Service was poor all over. No shower offer at start or end. I tidy room felt like some one else was in the flat.

Revisit. No way!

The location is the block with restaurants downstairs. I’m also curious I think this lot are linked to the Cr****ch str crew but not sure.

Offline marcello

Thanks for the first review on this girl  :hi:

I believe this is a B&S as I have been to this place on a few occasions and always hit and miss. Never sure whether it jessica or not.

She has huge tattoes from the pics, so you should be able to tell if it's the girl in the pics
What's her face like? Because there is a pic on the verification thread so you should be able to tel anyway if it's her or not.
Here it is External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 12:10:39 am by marcello »

Offline bonapati

Looks similar the girl in the verification picture but won’t bet on it.  a lot of Romanians look similar especially when wear making look even more different. The girl I saw had no such tattoos like in the profile pictures

Offline marcello

Looks similar the girl in the verification picture but won’t bet on it.  a lot of Romanians look similar especially when wear making look even more different. The girl I saw had no such tattoos like in the profile pictures
Ok, no tattoes, then probably a different girl.
Would you say facially attractive?

Offline bonapati

Would you say facially attractive?

Yes, banging body too. But shit service. Good for a 15mim P&D.

Offline marcello

Yes, banging body too. But shit service. Good for a 15mim P&D.
Thanks for the info  :thumbsup: