Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jowita Liverpool  (Read 531 times)

20 review(s) for Bye. (11 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Cabletie

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/Jowita

30 min incall £60

I was on my way into Liverppol for a few pints last week and decided to have a quick 30 minute punt to start the day off, fired a few texts off and only Jowita replied. I requested 30 min incall, GFE, DFK & oral both ways via text and all agreed no problem within a few  minutes. Address provided and time agreed, happy days all very straight forward.
I arrived at the location on a busy city centre street and text her, shd had the door open and let me in quickly to prevent any hanging about.
Looks wise I wasn't disappointed as she looks just like her adultwork pictures. Up around 3 flights of stairs, not much conversation and shown into small but tidy bedroom. I handed over the £60, which she took away and returned promptly. Still very little talking but hay ho I wasn't there for a chat..
She stripped out her dress to reveal tidy body in matching underwear and hold ups, I requested some GFE DFK stood up whilst I had a feel of her ass, tits etc.
The kissing wasn't great to be honest, certainly not the DFK we had agreed, she seemed to keep her head tilted back to prevent any proper tongue action.
Requested that she get on the bed and stick her ass in the air so I could tongue her arse for a bit. I did this for a fair while, giving her pussy a good lick and finger blast too. She didn't really get into it and stayed still & quiet pretty much right the way through the session, which is why I've rated it neutral. She popped a condom on me and I shot my load in her doggy style.
I had a 30 minute session recently with Sophie Dream  External Link/Members Only which I rated as a positive, she was really into it and made me pop twice in 30 mins, so Jowita was a neutral when I compare the two punts.