Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Paisley+Rae+83 Telford  (Read 1287 times)

1 review(s) for Paisley Rae 83 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline watsey

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
In what must be a good 10 years on and off, I’ve never booked a short session, always felt that an hour is needed to get into the flow and enjoy the moment, so having been let down by an SP for FBSM, I was stumped for finding an opportunity for another evening appointment, so decided to break my 15 minute quickie duck.

I had the chance to get into Telford during the day and found Paisley+Rae+83 on AW, with sensible rates and a good oral likes list. Only one feedback and no info on here so TOFTT.
Location is in TF1. Nice clean and well maintained flat. Entrance is discreet and no problem parking outside or nearby.

I don’t think I am being unfair if I say Paisley is not a head turner but she has a pleasant smiley face, good fresh skin and a friendly disposition. I found her welcoming, accommodating and willing. She has a lot of tattoos and some body piercing, neither of which I am a fan of.

Opted for 15 minutes of OWO, CIM and swallow which at the end she took with delight. As the Asian girls say I’m a ‘big cummer’ but Paisley took it all and then sucked me dry. Very relaxed time, we lay on the bed and had a chat afterwards with no rush to push me out of the door at the end.

15 minutes £30

Offline Rated123

Offline doggy tyle

Any chance you can pm me a number mate? Can't some how contact any of the girls on aw although I'm a fucking member.!
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - doggstyle, doggy tyle
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline Madone1

Sounds like a good quickie what is her body like other than all the ink?

Offline shinybell

« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 11:42:37 am by shinybell »
Banned reason: Previously banned (hardshlong)
Banned by:

Offline Madone1

Plenty of videos of her on the internet

External Link/Members Only

That’s miss Julia Taylor I’ve punted loads of times years ago when she was vanilla before she moved into all the Dom stuff.

Offline watsey

Plenty of videos of her on the internet

External Link/Members Only
Is this posted on the wrong thread or are you just trying to mislead fellow punters?

Offline watsey

Sounds like a good quickie what is her body like other than all the ink?
Profile says 10-12 which I would say is correct.

Offline watsey

Any chance you can pm me a number mate? Can't some how contact any of the girls on aw although I'm a fucking member.!
Sorry but my view is that if a girl doesn't advertise her number then she obviously prefers to go through AW initially. I should get your account sorted out because a lot of girls will only accept an AW booking.

Offline shinybell

Is this posted on the wrong thread or are you just trying to mislead fellow punters?

I had info that it was the woman in the vid. If it isn't then disregard.
Banned reason: Previously banned (hardshlong)
Banned by:

Offline r1965h

I had info that it was the woman in the vid. If it isn't then disregard.

Bad form in my opinion.

Offline watsey

Bad form in my opinion.
Agreed. I have asked admin to remove the posts with the links on.