Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English Mya xx  (Read 1896 times)

2 review(s) for miss_Lola x (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Rated123

External Link/Members Only

This punt was a few months ago, just did not get round leaving a review!

Comms:
All were done via text, she responded quickly and efficiently and we arranged a half hour meet on Hagley Rd (hotel) at £80. Clear directions to her hotel room no issues with concierge or reception if you enter the hotel from rear entrance (car park)

Services:
Dfk, OWO, penetration in various positions

The girl:
A pretty English girl, defo the girl in the pictures. She has a huge rack on her and an extremley pretty face. Her best asset has to be her arse! Wow oh wow! Looks great in the pictures but up close it is amazing if you are an arse fan like me! She is fun girl who is welcoming and confident. I usually find if you make a half decent effort with a WG she usually looks after you

The meet:
Once entering the room, ( door was unlocked) Mya was sat on the bed! To say she looks better in the flesh is an understatement and let her know of this. We then spent at least 5 minutes disccusing if we had seen each other before as she told me I looked familiar. I had mentioned I had seen a girl she used to duo with (madison) however was sure I had not seen her even. A few jokes here and there and she replied “im excited now lets get you stripped off”

Shower was offered but declined as I already had one and as I was about to undress she stood up to reveal her stunning body - curves in the right places. I was down to my boxers as we began to slowly kiss which turned into DFK. With my hands now travelling all over her body she turns around to reveal that Demi-Rose like ass of hers. Sorry to repeat myself but WOW! I did not even wait... put her into doggy position and started to eat her out! Clean, fresh and smooth is best to describe it. After a few minutes I asked her to sit on my face whilst she wipped off my boxers and started sucking away like a dyskn spitting and paying attention to my balls and shaft. I would have been content with just oral as we has been at it for what seemed an age ( I wasnt complaining) but a lil dirty talk from her edged me to prompt her to rubber me up!

Started with her ontop whilst I grabbed sucked and played with her tits. She would stop me ocasionally by sticking her tounge down my throat! After a few minutes of her bouncing on me and bringing her self to orgasm got her on all fours, licked away at her beautifull crack and pussy and pounded her doddy style - with more filth coming from her mouth I finally filled the bag!

Cleaned up, was offered a drink and massage which I refused got dressed whilst a lil bit of small talk and left!

Overall a cracking punt, she seems like the kind of girl that if you hit it off from the start your in for a good time IMHO. Would I return? Yes! Just for her ass if not anything else

Offline Pablo02

Did she work under a previous name?
I’m sure her pics have been used in other profiles on AW before.
Member since 2016 I would have thought her feedback on AW would be higher

Offline Rated123

I think she has previously worked under a diff name on AW but cant remember now what it was