Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Teen Bella (Bait and Switch) - Birmingham  (Read 1053 times)

22 review(s) for Horny Teen Bella (4 positive, 5 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline prince2

Booking     Arranged by phone and several texts to a woman who was not a wg but there just to answer the phone. Asked specifically for Bella because I had seen her before and she was quite good with amazing tits. Indications were that Bella was available. Communication was good.

External Link/Members Only

Venue      The apartment was near to Broad Street Birmingham. I had been there before. Clean, fit for purpose etc.

Meeting        Walked in to find no Bella but two young girls who said they were Italian. After I used a few Italian words which I knew but they didn't, I established that the girls were Romanian. They gave me a choice of girl and agreed owo but no kissing. Girls were about 21 ish small, slim, looked reasonable. I paid £60 for 30 min.
                              The chosen girl removed her clothes and stood near the bed. I lifted her onto the bed and started licking her feet and pussy. She closed her eyes and appeared to enjoy it. This continued for about 10 minutes and she got quite wet. Clean and tasted ok. I then removed the rest of my clothes and got on the bed for owo. This was ok but nothing special. She offered sex but I was happy to continue with the owo. We moved to a 69 with more pussy licking and rimming (her).
I exploded, cleaned up followed by a brief chat, she was quite friendly. The session was not disastrous but I gave a negative because I wanted to see Bella and she was on holiday. A typical Romanian 'Bait and Switch'. Will I do a return visit. NO.             :(

Offline Excalibur

Prince, do any of the two switch girls actually have a live profile?

Offline alibirmingham

Thanks for the review, right call on the negative IMO but wouldn’t mind seeing the WG you speak off. Small, clean pussy and happy to get fucked  :thumbsup: sounds like it could be. A half decent punt even if she is a Rom

Offline The Owl

Thanks for the review, right call on the negative IMO but wouldn’t mind seeing the WG you speak off. Small, clean pussy and happy to get fucked  :thumbsup: sounds like it could be. A half decent punt even if she is a Rom

With the spread of positive, neutral and negative reviews it's anyone's guess what your experience would be like with her, assuming you get her when you turn up. Good luck mate.

Offline prince2

Prince, do any of the two switch girls actually have a live profile?

I don't think they have their own profiles. They have only been doing the job for 1 month.                      :hi:

Offline alibirmingham

With the spread of positive, neutral and negative reviews it's anyone's guess what your experience would be like with her, assuming you get her when you turn up. Good luck mate.

I’ve had a crap punt with Bella myself so know the pitfalls here but with nothing even half decent available (that I haven’t already sampled) it’s slim pickings.

Not fully decided but it’s one to keep in the back pocket I guess