Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: XXX-Angela Middleton  (Read 1443 times)

54 review(s) for XXX-Angela (51 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Johnyahoo

External Link/Members Only

Comms - quick and clear, got me interested unlike the Rom 'What you want bbe' replies

Venue - Not the nicest block of flats but that's not what I was looking to buy

Price - £120.00 for 1 hour

Angela - Dressed as requested, stockings and heels, great body and a pleasant face

Service - I'd asked Angela for the tie and tease and her famous rimming and she did not disappoint. Very sensual T&T and deep rimming. Highlight was Angela taking my load in her mouth while fingering my arse as I licked her out and fingered her arse in a 69 position.

Overall - Angela has a great body IMHO a pleasant face and is very keen to please, what's not to like

Offline Sapphire1761

How deep was it? I'm really tempted she sounds amazing.

Offline Johnyahoo

Very, at one point she asks you to get on all fours so that she can 'get right in there.... 

Online threechilliman

Very, at one point she asks you to get on all fours so that she can 'get right in there....

Yeah, she don't stop until she gets to last nights chicken madras.....

Offline samneil15

Yeah she is good and anal is generally always on offer even though not advertised. Right dirty MILF  :lol:

Online Bustydusty

Think it’s time I paid another visit - no anal for a while and there’s no arse I’d rather fuck  :yahoo:
Not even naughty amy’s :lol:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 03:30:01 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline samneil15

Think it’s time I paid another visit - no anal for a while and there’s no arse I’d rather fuck  :yahoo:
Not even naughty amy’s :lol:

WOW strong words there Dusty- Angie does give an amazing service, but if Aimy was the same price I'd be balls deep in that ass on a regular basis.  :wacko: She just presses my buttons like not many others can.

Online Bustydusty

WOW strong words there Dusty- Angie does give an amazing service, but if Aimy was the same price I'd be balls deep in that ass on a regular basis.  :wacko: She just presses my buttons like not many others can.

Not saying she’s better all round but I just love how soft her arse is - Amy’s is nice and round but Angela’s is tops for me :unknown: :lol:

Online Bustydusty

Maybe we should have a poll on the best arse in the north west? :D

tallcraig123

I vote for Angela's arse her best feature by far I got my tongue right deep inside..before fucking it deep she is simply a very sexy dirty milf.

She also loves choking on cock and I thought her tongue was going to get stuck up my arse she went that deep.

Top girl ..top drawer. 5 star service...wish all girls were as enthusiastic and as good as ang...