Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sindee - Manchester  (Read 1114 times)

22 review(s) for Sexy Sindee (17 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
28 review(s) for Hot Sindee xs (23 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline minimonkey

External Link/Members Only

Sindee has been on my hotlist after reading all the reviews on here and finally managing to get through via text. I had tried a few times before but never got a reply.
Arranged a 30 minute session with a couple of hours notice. Services weren't discussed beforehand (my mistake). I arrived at her apartment on time but could not get through to her and when I eventually did, she kept me waiting outside.
Eventually made my way to her place and she coyly hid behind the door as she opened it. She has got a great body and I would say she's at least mid 30s.
Anyway made my way into the bedroom and paid. Sindee disappeared for another few minutes leaving me in the bedroom. When she finally got back, started with OW. There was no easing into it, no kissing, and she didn't even get her top off. After a couple of minutes of very average OW, she rode me in cowboy and I finished her off in doggy. The entire time she was just trying to get me out of the door very much like a pump and dump.
In total I was there only around 15 minutes despite having paid for 30 (£60).
Would not see her again.

Offline Golovkin

Not surprised by this when I seen her I wasnt impressed with her service.