Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: polish girls  (Read 1222 times)

Offline achy50p

Where have all the polish girls gone. Indie or in parlours??
Banned reason: Previously banned (nawazasif, mikesalthouse)
Banned by:

Offline NigelF

Where have your reviews gone?

Offline Goldfinch

This is one with plenty of positive reviews and a quick AW search shows almost 40 in the North West.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

I'm not going to go into specifics, but there's been a couple of incidences of extreme nastiness by some of the Preston-based Polish pimps recently against girls trying to leave the brothels. They were effectively being held captive and were punished for wanting to leave. I'll leave the details to your imagination
The word seems to have spread and Lena and her friends seem not to be attracting as many girls to the area as a result
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 07:59:39 pm by scutty brown »

Offline smartieshouse

This is one with plenty of positive reviews and a quick AW search shows almost 40 in the North West.

Stunning girl

goldwing1

This one in my opinion is well worth a visit, especially if you want proper full on DFK and CIM.
Speaks excellent English
She moves between London and Manchester city centre
I saw her in those smart flats around the corner from Manchester Victoria train station, not like some where there are half a dozen bait and switch merchants in a terraced house
£100 for the hour, bargain

Offline blackburnian

Simple exchange rates  - now a Zloty isn't worth 50p anymore  they've fucked off home  :lol:

Bb

Offline blackburnian

Where have your reviews gone?

Persistent little fucker isn't he  :thumbsdown:

Bb

Online sir wanksalot

I've no problems helping punters with information but not if they can't even do basic research themselves.

Have you checked AW and searched for Polish girls in the north west ?

Have you done a search on this forum for north west girls using "Polish" as a keyword ?

Offline wirralpunts

I've seen Jowita in Liverpool a few times in the past nice enough girl and pretty but i know that can be subjective reviews here are accurate. worth a visit if your in these parts.

Offline NigelF

I've seen Jowita in Liverpool a few times in the past nice enough girl and pretty but i know that can be subjective reviews here are accurate. worth a visit if your in these parts.

Lots of poor reviews on here (especially recently) and she had a shit attitude on here too (before she was banned). It is subjective but if that's the best Liverpool/those parts can offer, then I think it's definitely worthwhile travelling elsewhere.