Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: B2B Massage Leeds  (Read 1277 times)

Offline holeymoley

Any recommendations for independent providing a good / reliable service. Obviously I see the ones on Vivastreet & Gumtree but it seems not many reviewed.  My prevous experience & reading here tells me these adverts are a lottery, so just wondering if anyone has an hidden gem they would like to share ?

Offline catweazle

Not really "hidden gems" but most of the Thai/Chinese places in Leeds do B2B. Pick the right girl and you'll walk away happy.

Offline happyinn

Not really "hidden gems" but most of the Thai/Chinese places in Leeds do B2B. Pick the right girl and you'll walk away happy.
But in terms of the price, the Thai places in LS1 have all increased
Maybe a better deal to find those out of the city centre on vivastreet

Offline holeymoley

Thanks guys - I am looking for a “ change” from the parlours just to try something different but I do appreciate VS is a lottery.

Offline johnsthomas

This one worked for me!

External Link/Members Only

Saw Pinky at the end of last week really good value for money b2b concidering you will end up in Meme Spa, see my review from a couple of days ago! Sorry don’t know how to link it here.

Offline happyinn

This one worked for me!

External Link/Members Only

Saw Pinky at the end of last week really good value for money b2b concidering you will end up in Meme Spa, see my review from a couple of days ago! Sorry don’t know how to link it here.

Good to learn that they offer a special offer now
Seems that from other reviews other thai places increase to 40+80 for b2b

Offline johnsthomas

Yes, I haven't been to the others for a while for that very reason! this was good value though, at least for me! good luck, would be interested to hear what you think if you go there.