Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Herbal Way(Boldmere)  (Read 1909 times)

Online Jasonk71

Herbal Way- Boldmere- 07413464543
Today i decided to give this place a try out. Rang up to find out who was on. Got told it was Sally & Cindy. Decided to go for Cindy
Arrived at the shop fifteen mins early. That was ok.
Went into the room. Found it to be small & in need of paint.
The girl
5'10
Size long black hair
Trimmed bush
Small boobs & ass.
Nice smooth skin.
Nice looking in my opinion
As soon i walked into the room she was grabbing my cock & ass while i was still dressed
The massage
Asked for a soft one. Everywhere got done in a good way. Had a few cock & ball swipes.
Got told to turn over. Gave my chest & legs a rub. Then asked me if i wanted something else. Asked b2b. She accepted £40. After playing around for a short while she then asked if needed anything else. Asked for owo. She was happy to do this for an extra  £10.  She certainly knows how to give head. Managed to go quite deep. Didn't even gag. My balls got licked. She was quite close to rimming me, but this never happened. I did rim her. She was also happy with me licking & fingering her pussie.
Finished the bj with cim. She was happy with this.
Finished off the remaining mins with a head massage.
She is off to Manchester next week
On the way i passed Sally. She looks nice

Online Jasonk71

Forgot to mention. The massage was £40 for 60mins. £50 for extras. Total cost  £90

Online mr.bluesky

Herbal Way- Boldmere- 07413464543

On the way i passed Sally. She looks nice

Sally is a nice girl  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 10:16:38 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline suttonporksword

5'10
Size long black hair

she is tall and long? i guess you meant 5'0 and size 10?

gerrybear

Long tall Sally?  :lol:
How many people remember that? The first version I know of was the Beatles. I think the original one was Little Richard. Do you remember the birds you were pulling at that time?

Cendric

Is it the same Sally who used to work at Old Lode Lane with Laura.

Online mr.bluesky

Is it the same Sally who used to work at Old Lode Lane with Laura.

Yes thats her.

Cendric

I saw Sally many times at Old Lode Lane many months ago but she always refused getting her tits out because Laura might find out. Do you know if she does BTB now and oral since she has moved to what I understand is her own place now

Online mr.bluesky

I saw Sally many times at Old Lode Lane many months ago but she always refused getting her tits out because Laura might find out. Do you know if she does BTB now and oral since she has moved to what I understand is her own place now

She does not do b2b and certainly no oral as far as I know.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 08:25:53 pm by mr.bluesky »