Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Meggy - Worcester  (Read 592 times)

4 review(s) for Sexy Meggy (0 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline GeorgeStevens

External Link/Members Only

Girl: the girl in the pics but less attractive in person. Slim, smaller tits than expected from pics and slightly droopy but prominent nipples.

Place: clean but rundown basement/ground floor flat in Lowesmoor. Felt on display as entering.

Service: Owo and sex, £60 for 30 mins

This was very underwhelming. Comms by text were straightforward but had to hang around before getting in as she was "in the shower" when i arrived. The girl as above was less attractive and much less smiley than pics. She did look facially in her 20s but her body looked less nubile!

Started with some passionless kissing and fondling. She didnt seem that keen for me to finger her so focused on her tits and big nips. Then moved quickly to owo which was decent but was of the get him to come quick style. We moved on to sex. She encouraged cowgirl and she showed some enthusiasm which faded as i suggested doggy. Finished in this position. Quick clean up, no chat and out of there as quickly as possible.

I have seen much worse girls but this just wasnt enjoyable.

Offline Jayne_cobb

She left me hanging around outside the place then even though when I called her and she said she was coming, she never appeared.

I guess she didn't like the look of me, or was just back in the shower again...  :lol:

Either way, looks like I didn't miss out on anything  :hi: