Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Laceylust & XxLucyLovesitxX - Central Manchester (on tour) - Part 1  (Read 989 times)

6 review(s) for Laceylust  (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
19 review(s) for Xx Lucy xX (14 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline NigelF

Links:
Lacey - External Link/Members Only
Lucy - External Link/Members Only

These girls are due in Manchester tomorrow and that's reminded me that I really need to review them. According to the site rules, you're not allowed to include multiple punts in a review but I presume that actually usually means multiple punts of different WGs (like when people do a kind of review list). Anyway, since I've seen these girls around five times but had different experiences, I thought I'd split them into two reviews. This review will be for my 1st but mostly 3rd punt (and is a neutral) and the other review will be for the 2nd, 4th and 5th punts (which will be a positive).

As has been mentioned by others in previous threads, these girls both used to work at KSG (a parlour in Didsbury) where Lacey was known as Charlotte and Lucy known as Chloe.  Both seem to still mainly be using old pics from when they were at KSG. I briefly mentioned seeing these two for the first time as duo in this thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=122060.0

But unfortunately I didn't bother to do a review. I should have though, I just couldn't settle on a rating (between positive and neutral) and then I left it too late to remember the details. I would have probably given that meeting a neutral as aside from the stop-start condom changing that I mentioned, I was also disappointed with the lack of lesbian interaction between the two of them and things were possibly a bit mechanical but I still enjoyed myself. They now clearly state on their profiles that they don't "play/interact" with each other but they didn't previously.

The main reason I decided to see them again was the fact that it's only a tenner extra on top of their normal solo rates of £70 for 30 mins. However we'll skip to the 3rd punt in this review (note that I'd already written part of this review close to the time it took place).

Price: £80 for 30 mins (including FK (only from Lucy), OWO, sex (only with Lucy) and CIM (on Lacey).

Location: Decent enough hotel (for a punt) in Central Manchester, near Piccadilly Gardens.

Looks: I have reviewed Lucy before (solo meet) so you can read that here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=158133.0
I do however think I was being bit generous when I said she's "at least on the large end of size 12". When I saw her then I actually think she was probably a size 14, hence a subsequent comment I made here (first paragraph): https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=163374.msg1782857#msg1782857
Now unfortunately I think she's put on a little bit more weight since Christmas 2017 (probably now on the large end of 14) and facially for some reason she didn't look as good as I remember (possibly due to a bit of added "padding"). Still, her tits and arse are nice and she is decent looking.

As for Lacey, her profile claims she's a size 8 but she's not and I think she's size 10-12 probably more towards 12. There doesn't seem to be a mention of breast size on her profile so I'd probably say they're around F cups. They're big but they look fake and are a rather droopy/heavy-looking (with a fair bit of loose skin) but are still pretty good and they feel exceptionally soft, so much so that I really wonder if they are fake (a previous reviewer suggests she might have had them removed and I'm inclined to agree but if that's the case they must've been massive when she had them in). Overall, I do still think they're fake. Facially, she's quite good looking (not amazing) but definitely seems older than 28, probably more like mid 30s. Overall, I'd say "MILFy".

Service: Started with taking turns giving OWO and putting their nice tits in my face for a good lick and squeeze. There was also some good FK from Lucy. There was no kissing from Lacey at any point but to be fair it's not listed on her profile although I'm pretty sure I did get some light kissing during my last visit so I was a bit disappointed. Lucy's oral technique was good and Lacey's was decent. Their double blow job felt particularly good when one was sucking the dick and the other licking the balls.

Onto sex and I pounded away with Lucy (who was enthusiastic) while Lacey had her tits in my face and let me have a good a lick and squeeze of them as well as her arse. I asked to switch to fucking Lacey but I was informed that she wasn't doing sex this week (I can't remember the exact the excuse given). I was rather disappointed at this and actually annoyed that they didn't bother to warn me either before the booking or even once it had started. 

I finished with more FK with Lucy while Lacey did OWO culminating in CIM (not charged extra). However she didn't make much that much effort to catch it in her mouth so most of it went on me (although to some extent that is to be expected and she did make some effort). She then went to the bathroom to spit.

Throughout the punt there was some good verbal interaction between the two and while it was possibly a bit "scripted" it wasn't too mechanical (although it was a bit). They were both friendly and while Lucy's attitude was good, Lacey's can only really be described as decent.

Overall: It was well priced, enjoyable and I left fairly/mostly happy but I was annoyed that I couldn't fuck both of them and it wasn't amazing (although generally I don't really care for duos that much). So a neutral for the 1st and 3rd punts seems fair.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 11:35:41 pm by NigelF »

Offline samneil15

Thanks Nige, profiles now state £90 for 30 mins duo- was it definitely £80 before, I may try to haggle if so as I am a cheap fuck  :lol:

Offline NigelF

Thanks Nige, profiles now state £90 for 30 mins duo- was it definitely £80 before, I may try to haggle if so as I am a cheap fuck  :lol:

Yes, it was definitely £80.