Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Gracy999 Kenilworth  (Read 1960 times)

12 review(s) for Gracy999 (9 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Flunkagenda

After my first contribution I’d like to offer another that just about falls into reviewable memory. I have met Gracy several times (all positive) and this relates to the most recent which took place about 3 months ago.

External Link/Members Only

Gracy works (not every day so check AW) in a private detached residence on the road between Balsall Common and Kenilworth. She shares the place with Kinky Jacky who I am yet to meet. I usually text on the day for availability and this occasion was no different.

I am a huge fan of MILFs and Gracy is certainly one for me. There is no reason to doubt her listed age in my opinion. I rate her as very attractive and her mature, curvy figure oozes sex appeal. I arrived and parked at the back of the house on the private drive and Gracy met me at the back door. She was dressed in what I’d describe as office wear, minus the underwear, in a skirt and blouse that showcase her cleavage. She led me upstairs where I paid £70 for 30 mins and she proceeded to kiss my face off as she undressed me and allowed my hands to expore her body. She led me to the bed where I think she intended to give me edging OWO but after about 5 mins I exploded in her mouth. She discarded of the contents in a wipe and chuckled at the weakness of younger men for mature women (personally I think it was just my lack of self discipline and control). At this point she asked if I had more to give, which I hoped I did. So for the next 5 mins (15 elapsed in total) she kissed and caressed me and invited me to enjoy her wonderful breasts. This got the blood flowing again but to complete the job she got a toy from her collection and invited me to direct her into the position in which I would eventually join her. We pleasured ourselves with encouragement and this really did the job and before long I was rock hard, sheathed up and enjoying the sights and sounds of her body in doggy. With plenty of encouragement I finished the job my end just in time. She cleaned me up (I’m sure a shower is available if required), we had a bit more of a chat about weekend plans etc and I was on my way, very satisfied and slightly lighter.

In my opinion she is a fantastic companion, great VFM and really easy to talk to and enjoy which, is not important for everyone, but is to me. Whilst she’s still offering services I’ll be enjoying them from time to time.

Now I need to visit a few more MILFs on my to-do-list and hopefully their service and company matches or surpasses what I’ve experience here. I’ll keep you posted ;-)

Offline Tricky69

I also have a thing for mature milfs and gracy is certainly that ,lovely lady and a first class service

Offline Digger1965

Great review, not what I personally  go for, but you have stirred my interest and will try and see her.

Offline Flunkagenda

Yep! It’s subjective of course but she combines the elements of a good punt (for me) very well indeed. I’d be interested if you have and MILF recommendations

Offline Tricky69

You need to try sexy wild milf  , Carla is Hungarian and based near the Nia , great massage great owo , prostate, amazing tight body false but very good tits

Offline Flunkagenda

You need to try sexy wild milf  , Carla is Hungarian and based near the Nia , great massage great owo , prostate, amazing tight body false but very good tits

Thanks! She’s certainly on the radar and looks like good VFM for both 30 and 60 min options. I’ll be in Birmingham city centre  in a couple of weekends time so I’ll look her up then and report back.  :drinks: