Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Arabella_AW - Old street  (Read 2184 times)

21 review(s) for Arabella_AW (15 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Estoril

Price: £240
Duration: 1 hour

External Link/Members Only

Very quick comms with Arabella via AW and we set a time to meet.

Arrived at her flat near old street and was buzzed up.  Arabella greeted me and we went into the bedroom.  Great looking girl as per photos. Just over 5ft, size 6-8 and enhanced boobs.  :wacko:

We sorted paperwork out and she undressed me whilst we DFK.  I was offered a shower and took it even though I had one before setting off.

Back in the room more DFK and she led me onto the bed. I fancied an oral session only and what followed was probably one of the best OWO experiences I’ve had.  Lots of attention to head, shaft and balls. No problems with DT although I’m not the biggest. Eventually I shot 4 days worth into her mouth and swallowed the lot  :D.  Final minutes we spent kissing and chatting about travel.
Took a final wash and departed with more FK.

Overall a brilliant punt with a quality British girl.  The rate is above for what I’d normally go these days but I can say I thoroughly enjoyed the booking regardless.

A return visit? Yes I would.

Offline unus669

Price: £240
Duration: 1 hour

External Link/Members Only

Very quick comms with Arabella via AW and we set a time to meet.

Arrived at her flat near old street and was buzzed up.  Arabella greeted me and we went into the bedroom.  Great looking girl as per photos. Just over 5ft, size 6-8 and enhanced boobs.  :wacko:

We sorted paperwork out and she undressed me whilst we DFK.  I was offered a shower and took it even though I had one before setting off.

Back in the room more DFK and she led me onto the bed. I fancied an oral session only and what followed was probably one of the best OWO experiences I’ve had.  Lots of attention to head, shaft and balls. No problems with DT although I’m not the biggest. Eventually I shot 4 days worth into her mouth and swallowed the lot  :D.  Final minutes we spent kissing and chatting about travel.
Took a final wash and departed with more FK.

Overall a brilliant punt with a quality British girl.  The rate is above for what I’d normally go these days but I can say I thoroughly enjoyed the booking regardless.

A return visit? Yes I would.

240 coins for a BJ :crazy:

Offline marcello

Paying 240£ for a blowjob, fuck that's the way to live  :lol:. Respect  :thumbsup:  :hi:
She seems stunning, I should see her.

Offline The Owl

240 coins for a BJ :crazy:

At that price someone in the booking was definitely a professional sucker.

Offline xSponge142

I went to her before and I gotta say her Bj is one of the best  :D

Offline The Film Director

I went to her before and I gotta say her Bj is one of the best  :D

£240-worth?  :unknown:

Offline ars.mav

Thanks for the review, OP..glad you enjoyed it  ;)