Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: OctaviaBlake - West Brom  (Read 1748 times)

15 review(s) for BonnieBlake (12 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline xandyx

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A lot of controversy with Octavia a few months back she received a lot of stick from a few members on here, she has changed her ways so gave her a chance as she is fairly local to me.

SERVICES £70 for 30 mins DFK, OWO, RO, 69, TD, Fingering.

COMMS All arranged by text on day of punt quick response no hassle. Meet took place about 3 weeks ago.

LOCATION West Brom not far from Sandwell Hospital, safe quiet area free on street parking.

The Girl Octavia first time meeting although she is on twitter lots of pics on there. Slim sexy petite and gorgeous eyes.

THE MEET Pulled up on the road texted her and waited for number which was received made my way there door was opened by Octavia wearing red fishnets and Bra no Knickers she is very smiley and confident straight into bedroom paperwork sorted and she went and stashed while I undressed she came back and I stood up straight into passionate DFK while standing I was also fingering her pussy felt nice and tight we eventually move onto bed and she worked her way down to give me some OWO nice and deep plenty of licking up and down shaft and ball licking and those eyes looking up at me very nice we then moved to 69 for a while pussy nice and clean fully shaved, on with the hat and into cowgirl then mish and into doggy all very energetic lots of DFK throughout and finished off by hand all over her stomach.
Great girl great attitude out the door with a kiss and will return at some point, works limited days might find hard to book says on AW.

Offline shyboy1

Thanks for the info.
Octavia has been in my sights for a while now but all the controversy put me off.
Seems like she’s put that right now so might go ahead and meet.
She’s very tempting, I think it’s those gorgeous eyes!
SB

Offline greg101

I saw her a few months back and couldn't complain.  It wasn't an OUTSTANDING service but worth the money.  I'd say to anyone have a punt with her as she does deliver and from what I experienced not a rip-off merchant.  I'd go back to see her again.