Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English Annabelle - Birmingham Massage  (Read 1947 times)

16 review(s) for English Annabelle (10 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline milyzz

I tried to book this cunt a few weeks back but was told she couldn't go through with the booking as she had another appointment.

I made the appointment the day before and was told the time of the appointment before mine. It's obvious the guy before myself had probably asked for a longer massage once in the room with her which ran in to my time.

I told her I've travelled 10 miles to now be turned away and she got defensive and she told me that she was with her boyfriend  :lol:

I'm glad i didnt get a booking after all now knowing she provides services with another guy in the property.

I never left a review due to being away with work afterwards and forgetting about her until now  :angry:

External Link/Members Only

Offline houseboot

:unknown:

"Q   Are you Independent?

A.  If you meet me, you will know I'm 100% Independent, no boyfriend, no pimp, no boss. Aren't I a lucky lady?"

:unknown: 

Offline oldmanking

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.... anyone not read the post in the other section really should go do so.... BEFORE even picking up the phone.  :bomb:

Offline TTFan

I had the same problem a few weeks ago.  That would have the second visit.  The first one was excellent.  Gone downhill sadly  :(
Banned reason: Self confessed leech, no intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Digger1965

She says on her profile fully nude, when I saw her she wouldn't take her pants off. To be honest it was a poor punt and there are better ways to spend your money.

Offline Talbear

I saw this girl a few years ago... and have to say I felt she was shit then... so if she’s gone downhill, God help you