Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holly Farnborough  (Read 2298 times)

2 review(s) for Hollysbeenabadgirl (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ciscoxxx69

I've been Hollyed !  :wacko:

It gives me great pleasure to report a fantastic 90minute sexy session (give or take **minutes - she's a self confessed Anti-clock watcher!) ....with the gorgeous Holly today!

What a fantastic experience with a very attractive, very naughty girl!
A totally relaxed initial chat became a horny full-on 'gush and cum-fest'....simply incredible.  :yahoo:

If you read her profile, her enjoys, her feedbacks, her field reports....a sample of what to expect is all there, it's all accurate and it is all on offer......in fact so much is on offer, I can't help feeling I left her a little short changed. (If you read this and that IS the case Holly, (Babes/Hun) there is always next time !)

I was lucky enough to fulfil a few firsts with her today - just amazing - and hopefully I will return to enjoy a few more in the not too distant future.  :P

Seriously, if her profile appeals to your carnal desires, go and see her.
You will not be disappointed.

Recommended!  :thumbsup:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Date: 11th Jan 2014

Link: External Link/Members Only

Venue: InCall, Farnborough at Holly’s fantastic modern, well appointed, comfortable apartment.

Duration: 90mins (going on two hours!)

Cost: £180

Comms: Perfect

Having met her previously and enjoyed a fantastic session getting to know her, I arrived with less trepidation than I had on my first visit to see Holly.
In fact, knowing how responsive she can be, I had some specific ideas I wanted to try, to get her going…..

We met, kissed, exchanged pleasantries and discussed the texts we had been sending to each other pre-meet. Basically, for varying reasons, saying how much we were both ‘gagging for it’!

For a change, I don’t want to go into details this time…..suffice to say, it was an especially horny meeting (for both of us I’d like to think) that involved pretty much all the things on Holly’s enjoys list.

I also availed myself this time of Holly’s extensive collection of ‘play things’ and used them all to great effect on her willing, submissive, responsive body…..
Namely: Blindfold, Paddle, Flogger, Spreader Bar, Restraints, Collar, Nipple Clamps, Butt Plug, Vibrator…….

Holly was once again dressed demurely to begin with, but it didn’t take long to get her to remove her clothes, apply the blindfold and stand in readiness for………….
She politely asked if she could be responsive. “No” I replied. She sighed excitedly….
She stood there, blindfolded, vulnerable, nervously waiting for something to happen…………which it duly did  …….and f*cking erotic it was too!
With every touch and caress, lick, blow and suck, slap and tug, Holly let out genuine moans of pleasure and delight.
Sooo Hot to see her like this……  :dance:       

For the next 90mins plus, we teased and denied, edged and toyed.
We made such a mess. An orgasmic, multi-cum induced, gushing, squirting mess -everywhere……so much so we needed a shower together half way through....  :drinks:

This was a very fulfilling encounter. A very fulfilling encounter with a particularly filthy, dirty ending which left me totally drained, completely satisfied and with a huge smile on my face. A smile that lasted all afternoon and evening…… :yahoo:

You know when you have just clicked with someone…..well, we certainly clicked! :P

Can’t wait for our next encounter, when Holly wants to “up the ante”….like I said, I can’t f*cking wait !

vorian

Nice review Cisco, Holly does seem to have an interesting character for sure. Like the blindfold idea, you have given me some ideas for future play times.  :thumbsup:

vorian

Haven't you got a new SexyElise review due,  I can't keep track :lol:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Haven't you got a new SexyElise review due,  I can't keep track :lol:

All in good time Mr V......all in good time...... :hi:

vorian

All in good time Mr V......all in good time...... :hi:

Well I've got the party sluts gangbang on Friday so I'll try and get it done Saturday morning.  I just can't keep up Mr C. :lol:

touch.and.go

Date: 11th Jan 2014

Link: External Link/Members Only

Venue: InCall, Farnborough at Holly’s fantastic modern, well appointed, comfortable apartment.

Duration: 90mins (going on two hours!)

Cost: £180

Comms: Perfect

Having met her previously and enjoyed a fantastic session getting to know her, I arrived with less trepidation than I had on my first visit to see Holly.
In fact, knowing how responsive she can be, I had some specific ideas I wanted to try, to get her going…..

We met, kissed, exchanged pleasantries and discussed the texts we had been sending to each other pre-meet. Basically, for varying reasons, saying how much we were both ‘gagging for it’!

For a change, I don’t want to go into details this time…..suffice to say, it was an especially horny meeting (for both of us I’d like to think) that involved pretty much all the things on Holly’s enjoys list.

I also availed myself this time of Holly’s extensive collection of ‘play things’ and used them all to great effect on her willing, submissive, responsive body…..
Namely: Blindfold, Paddle, Flogger, Spreader Bar, Restraints, Collar, Nipple Clamps, Butt Plug, Vibrator…….

Holly was once again dressed demurely to begin with, but it didn’t take long to get her to remove her clothes, apply the blindfold and stand in readiness for………….
She politely asked if she could be responsive. “No” I replied. She sighed excitedly….
She stood there, blindfolded, vulnerable, nervously waiting for something to happen…………which it duly did  …….and f*cking erotic it was too!
With every touch and caress, lick, blow and suck, slap and tug, Holly let out genuine moans of pleasure and delight.
Sooo Hot to see her like this……  :dance:       

For the next 90mins plus, we teased and denied, edged and toyed.
We made such a mess. An orgasmic, multi-cum induced, gushing, squirting mess -everywhere……so much so we needed a shower together half way through....  :drinks:

This was a very fulfilling encounter. A very fulfilling encounter with a particularly filthy, dirty ending which left me totally drained, completely satisfied and with a huge smile on my face. A smile that lasted all afternoon and evening…… :yahoo:

You know when you have just clicked with someone…..well, we certainly clicked! :P

Can’t wait for our next encounter, when Holly wants to “up the ante”….like I said, I can’t f*cking wait !

Thanks for the comments Cisco - I've made contact with Holly and hope to see her in week commencing 10th Feb - will let you know how it goes. :rolleyes: