Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tradition Chinese Massage - Long Eaton  (Read 2622 times)

Offline djlionheart

External Link/Members Only

Visited this place last week, will advise you to park in the Home Bargins car park opposite.

Called the number from the post, the lady that answered spoke English better than most in all fairness, I did ask what services they offered. Was met with some vague replies about it, 5 minutes after the phone call I got a text saying that they are free straight away so didn't need to wait for my appointment time if I was so included. The text also told me to ask the girl in private about anything beyond a massage.

Parked up in home bargains, no ticket needed. I was politely shown to the room and asked to undress (the usual stuff). Sorted the paperwork out with the woman that came in, so happened to be the receptionist...to be fair I did think she was rather attractive.

Paid for an hours massage, costing £40. Roughly 20 minutes in the massage she started stroking my cock whilst I was still laying on my front. She leaned in asking if I wanted b2b, I declined but said I wanted a BJ from her, she giggled and didn't really answer me as she carried on stroking my dick applying more oil as needed. Again she offered me b2b for an extra £30, I said I'd pay that for b2b and bj.

Guess the time was going rather quickly, she undressed, applied more oil to my front and dick. Then grabbed my hand indicating she wanted me to finger her as she stroked my dick, I obviously went for it and in a few minutes of her giving me some decent dirty talk she took my dick in her mouth.

Her oral skills were alright, if I wasn't finger banging her (her pussy was getting wetter and more responsive as we went on). If I wasn't preoccupied with that I'd have tried to facefuck her. Alas that didn't happen so I'll see if she will do that next time.

Sorry if my review is a bit lacking as it's my first time posting something.

Offline Decentderbyguy

Been here again this morning..think we saw the same woman in question and pretty sure she is more than willing to meet any needs at the right price.. she did say she was only there this week and next week though

Offline MajorPayne

Name of the girl?
Would be good to know where she is going next.

Offline maggotknob

Can we presume this happened at Green and Natural ?

Offline Gethin_Thomas

From the description it is G&N. The receptionist is fit and also offers massage. The other worker there changes frequently. They are rarely hotter than the receptionist.

Offline VanceRef

Been toying with visiting here, only thing that put me off was the risk of an ugly masseuse but based on what you’ve said I might give it a go!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Good first review matey, much appreciated  :drinks:

Offline Cribster

I went yesterdayv(Wednesday) and saw Xi Xi who was on reception when I arrived. No sign of Helen who was the other person working. Returning today to see Helen

Offline VanceRef

I went yesterdayv(Wednesday) and saw Xi Xi who was on reception when I arrived. No sign of Helen who was the other person working. Returning today to see Helen

How were these 2 for looks?

Offline Knockonwood

Does anyone have to name of the girl in the review

Offline djlionheart

Does anyone have to name of the girl in the review

Unfortunately I can't remember her name and it was at Green and Natural to answer an earlier post.

Offline Cribster

I have been today (report to follow) I believe OP saw Helen. She is very tall and slim ( with lots of dahlings and baby).
Xi Co (Cee Cee) is also slim but shorter and her English is being good

Offline VanceRef

I have been today (report to follow) I believe OP saw Helen. She is very tall and slim ( with lots of dahlings and baby).
Xi Co (Cee Cee) is also slim but shorter and her English is being good

Look forward to your review!

Offline simon07

I was greeted at reception by Cee Cee who seemed very determined to palm me off to another woman with a false hair piece making her look young. I thought she was very thin, looked close to 60-70 years with tons of foundation on. I made moves like no; I am walking out. Either Cee Cee or no one.

So Cee Cee took me to another room. The massage was mostly stoking and not as good as some Thai in Leicester. I would have preferred firmer. She looked fair and slim body, s8, age maybe 44? . Likes to reach and stroke the buttocks. Later swipes below. 40pounds for one hour and mentions B2B, HJ. I got no joy with BJ suggestion and condom was out. So other 40 pounds for extras. Modest performance and so I would give as a neutral. She says she is here for 2 weeks, do they all say that? Overall content and happy I avoided the alternative woman. Not sure I would do a revisit her as my experience was different to other punters. These places can be hit and miss.