Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rebeka Brazil - Chester  (Read 635 times)

6 review(s) for Rebeka Brazil (2 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Boredbobby

External Link/Members Only
So the meet was a house / rented accommodation in a busy part of Chester. Not very succluded if you’re worried about that.
Text Rebeka about the punt and had good coms on where to go and what time.
Parked up to a text chasing where I was and if I was still coming, odd as I was still 10 mins early. Replied and she sent me a google map location. Started to follow this but stopped and texted as it was taking further away from the postcode she sent. !! Called and broken English got a better idea and explained I was now late because of this. Finally found the right road to be told she was in the shower and to wait 10 mins (even though I was now 10 mins late)
Finally get in after 15 mins.
Her pictures and description are accurate, drop dead stunning but that is as good as it got. OW to start ok nothing to write about, then that much lube that you could barley feel anything. Got her to stand up so I could take her from behind so I could finish without looking at her.  Such a shame as she is stunning just not interested though.
No kissing barley any touching and for the price of £70 for 30 mins. I did book 1 hour at £130 but got out of that when I first arrived and she took another phone call whilst I was standing there and asked when can she book the next guy 🤦🏻‍♂️
I wouldn’t bother again.