Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Denissa  (Read 5904 times)

Roland D Hay

I'm trying to book this girl tomorrow unless anyone knows of any reasons why I shouldn't?

External Link/Members Only

Offline CBPaul

Looks nice but I'd be cautious of a B&S, a list of FB's but most from those only having one or two to their name, the more genuine one gives a warning with it.

I've seen the profile name from the Cambridge area before but don't recognise the pictures.

Good luck if you go for it, hopefully she's legit.

Roland D Hay

Looks nice but I'd be cautious of a B&S, a list of FB's but most from those only having one or two to their name, the more genuine one gives a warning with it.

I've seen the profile name from the Cambridge area before but don't recognise the pictures.

Good luck if you go for it, hopefully she's legit.

I scanned the FB's and wasn't entirely convinced they were genuine, hence the question. Let's see if she responds but I'm in the area and I'll walk if it's a scam. Cheers CBP

Offline CBPaul

I scanned the FB's and wasn't entirely convinced they were genuine, hence the question. Let's see if she responds but I'm in the area and I'll walk if it's a scam. Cheers CBP

No problem. I've been trying to remember this one, I have a feeling that the profile pictures were limited and only showed rear views when I spotted it - a few doing that and seem to be part of the same outfit. Not totally sure though, may be the same one or may be the profile is getting passed around to protect the valuable feedback.

Let us know if she's legit, should she reappear in Cambridge I would be very interested. Very sensible approach btw, walking if it's a scam.

The President

Roland D Hay

She never responded to any contact and despite logging in is not even reading her emails. Enough circumstantial information for me to consider this one a scam.

rs300

She has some decent AW reviews  .. If you can take them as gospel

Offline Asurmen

I have seen Denissa twice, once in Crewe and the other time in Warrington.

I can confirm that the pictures are real.

I would see her again, but its a bit of a trek for me to drive to Stoke as I live in Manchester.

Roland D Hay

I have seen Denissa twice, once in Crewe and the other time in Warrington.

I can confirm that the pictures are real.

I would see her again, but its a bit of a trek for me to drive to Stoke as I live in Manchester.

This isn't the girl I originally posted for and her claimed feedback relates to girls under other names so I'll take your comments with a pinch of salt.  :hi:

Offline Asurmen

So who did you originally post for then?

The AW link you posted leads to her profile.

sillyjimmy151

I've been wanting to see this girl since November but just can't find the courage to do it..
I've not problem seeing girls normally but just can't bring myself to visit a Romanian girl.. As I've got the impression they work in large groups, are dishonest, and are likely to be conned, have wallets stolen or simply conned into seeing a ropy old bird instead of the advertised goods or asking for large amounts of cash with large guy on knife arriving upon refusal.. I'm sure they're not all like this but haven't read or seen anything to change my mind, I spend a bit of time adding Romanian profiles to my hot list and following where they go and what happens to them, many change location every other day, sometime totally he other end of the country, many vanish, only to reappear under a different name the same or the following day...
Saying that Denissa and her friends seems different, I've never had a reply to an email but did text her in November twice and got a rather automated response saying her has in the travel lodge Newcastle under Lyme, she does have brief spells in Warrington but now seems to be working from a house in Newcastle..
Unlike others she and her fellow workers seem to stay in the area, she has feedback though it does seem possibly dodgy..
Not sure about going to a house now as opposed to a hotel..
Desperate to try this girl out but not too keen on ending up with a whole load of shit coming my way..
Any advice or recomendations??

rs300

As no one seen this girl yet who wants to sponsor me lol

Offline jammiedodger1

denissa is somebody i've seen half a dozen times over the past couple of months and to be honest shes great, looks like the pics, friendly girl and amazing services (no kissing but lovely owo and a genuinely great fuck) sadly discovered today shes moved up to york - gutted  :(

Offline Asurmen

As of today, Denissa is back in Stoke.  :)

GrumpyoldGit

I saw Denissa this afternoon.
The pictures are definitely of her.
She took a short notice booking from me.
On arrival I was shown upstairs, following her was a lovely sight.
She gave OW but allowed me to eat her out, she even sat on my face to let me continue.
A lovely covered fuck in cowgirl had me cumming too quick.
She cleaned me up and offered me a massage to fill the time left.
I accepted this which was quite a good one.
Overall a lovely girl with a good grasp of English.
Definitely would recommend.

Offline Asurmen

Notice how the OP has gone all quiet on the post?

His post states Sexy Denissa but yet the profile link is for Sweet Denissa.

Roland D Hay

Notice how the OP has gone all quiet on the post?

His post states Sexy Denissa but yet the profile link is for Sweet Denissa.

'Gone all quiet on the post'? Is there a point to that comment? I have previously stated in this thread that the girl currently shown under this profile is not the girl that I originally asked about. The girl now shown is not someone I am interested in. Sexy Denissa is now sweet Denissa and sweet Denissa is not the original girl. I am pleased for all that the girl now shown is the girl punters are seeing but at some point she has taken someone else's profile. Stick around for long enough and you'll see this is a common occurrence.  :hi:

GrumpyoldGit

RH,
 Is this the one you originally wanted to post about:
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Roland D Hay

RH,
 Is this the one you originally wanted to post about:
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

No, the link I posted was correct, only the girl changed.

Offline 8a8ylon

I saw Denissa this afternoon.
The pictures are definitely of her.
She took a short notice booking from me.
On arrival I was shown upstairs, following her was a lovely sight.
She gave OW but allowed me to eat her out, she even sat on my face to let me continue.
A lovely covered fuck in cowgirl had me cumming too quick.
She cleaned me up and offered me a massage to fill the time left.
I accepted this which was quite a good one.
Overall a lovely girl with a good grasp of English.
Definitely would recommend.

In my area ROM set limits on the meeting ie cum once in 30 & twice in a hr did u get that?

GrumpyoldGit

No limits were mentioned.
I know I can only unload once in a 30 minute meet so didn't even consider asking.
The booking was made by text with just under an hours notice.
However Denissa didn't seem to be rushing me. In fact she allowed me to dine at the Y for almost as long as I wanted.
She suggested sliding down for the sex, but I was too far gone to last.
Hence that's why she offered a massage to fill the time.
There was no feeling of being rushed.

rs300

Does she offer a levels As per her likes list,  anyone experienced this

Offline Asurmen

Roland D Hay, you were the OP and I asked which girl you were referring to. You took a month to reply so you had gone all quiet on the subject. Good to see you finally replied.

In regards to Sweet Denissa, I first saw her in October where I left her feedback and as far as I know, her profile and name has never changed. Been on my AW HL for 6 months.

If I remember correctly, 'A' levels are an extra £50.

Roland D Hay

Roland D Hay, you were the OP and I asked which girl you were referring to. You took a month to reply so you had gone all quiet on the subject. Good to see you finally replied.

No I didn't actually, I replied the same day but you didn't understand the answer. The question I asked you is what you are intimating by saying I had gone all quiet? There was clearly an underlying accusation or do you just spend time checking how long it takes members to reply to individual threads. Since I was asking a question in the original post then obviously I knew very little about the girl.

Offline Asurmen

Re: Sexy Denissa

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2014, 01:01:10 pm »

So who did you originally post for then?

The AW link you posted leads to her profile

I posted this on February 26, you didn't answer till March 27. That is about a month.

There was no underlying accusation at all, but if you want to think that then its your choice.

You are the the person who said that "This isn't the girl I originally posted for and her claimed feedback relates to girls under other names so I'll take your comments with a pinch of salt."

and "Stick around for long enough and you'll see this is a common occurrence" about me, but I don't go accusing or implying people of anything.

Since Denissa has been reviewed on UKP and both jammiedodger and GrumpyoldGit have also seen her, then we know she is genuine which should be the end of the matter.

Roland D Hay

FFS  :dash:

It's quite a simple concept, no one is saying that Denissa isn't genuine, I am saying that at some point she took over another girls profile. It's this that is a common occurrence but you don't even seem to have understood that because for some reason you are relating that common occurrence to yourself. 

You make a comment pointing out that the OP had gone all quiet on the issue but you weren't implying anything. Not very believable really is it.  :rolleyes:

Offline jammiedodger1

thats possible enough as its common practice among some of the ee girls, what is beyond doubt though is its defo the denissa i know in all the pics and she gives great service/value with none of the shadyness and tricks associated with many romanian girls  :)

broksonic

I think it's best to stay clear of EE girls anyway.  There are plenty of independent British girls who give a good service
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 07:42:32 am by broksonic »

Offline jammiedodger1

to be honest that used to be my creedo too and i was especially wary of romanians (rightly or wrongly shouldn't generalize i know  :blush:) but i'm being straight when i say that denissa is not only better than most ee girls she's one of the best girls i've seen full stop  :hi: