Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone had the pleasure - peterborough duo  (Read 782 times)

Offline Ballbrag

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen either one of these girls as a duo or on their own. Both have single profiles on viva street and the alessya one has been around for some time now. So I guessing she has some regular punters. Neither of them have a AW profile so I’m a bit dubious.
Normally I’d just toftt and have a go. But money is short and after my last horrible punt with a Romanian off AW I have only used girls that I have seen before.
But these two as a duo have caught my attention. Just wondering if anyone has any info at all be much appreciated.
Thanks

Yr Blaidd

Certainly not seen either, but looking at the profiles, I suspect their command of English is almost nil. 

Give it a go if you want, but I'd be suspicious!!

Offline Ballbrag

Always seems weird when they have a viva street profile but no AW one! Hopefully someone has some intel

Offline Mr333

Always seems weird when they have a viva street profile but no AW one! Hopefully someone has some intel

Vivastreet is full of fake photos, even worse than Adultwork, but I have found some gems on there.

No idea about these two, though the pictures do look as if they could be genuine.

Offline Barry chuckle

Yep I’ve seen alessays. Was some time ago now maybe 18 months. She’s Romainian, speaks decent English. Her photos are accurate, she’s quite tidy. £60 pump & dump affair, covered oral, certainty not mind blowing but you could do worse. Made a decent effort at cowgirl l do remember though.

Offline Ballbrag

Be good if you could write a review. Like what was the location? Was it a hotel, home, safe area etc???

Offline Barry chuckle

Yeah I’ll do a review in the coming days, some of the finer details could be a bit sketchy but to get you going she was working out of an apartment block in Hampton at the time. No issues with parking safety & prying eyes etc & it was her I spoke to when making the booking also. I just found the punt a bit bog stock at the time but you may get on better