Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Golden Finger Spa Kilburn  (Read 1031 times)

Bonsen1990

Hi,
Just wanted to ask if anyone has been to the Golden Finger spa in Kilburn and if you can get the „special treatment“ with every masseuse in there. If not with all of them then how can you find out which one does full service? Just asking all of them seems off to me. They state on their ad that they don't do sexual services. Please let me know.

Offline LLPunting

Try searching the forum before you ask a question.

Don't ask another one until you've offered up some current experience with a working service provider.

JAG4555

hello mr newbie... as LLpunting says...you can find answer if u search, you have 1 post. raises questions.
but i do like to say, i drive pass a5 in my previous job for 2 years and ive been here about 5 times.
ive had very good time once, good time twice, and average twice.
wont go into too much detail on this thread

Offline Liverpool

Hi,
Just wanted to ask if anyone has been to the Golden Finger spa in Kilburn and if you can get the „special treatment“ with every masseuse in there. If not with all of them then how can you find out which one does full service? Just asking all of them seems off to me. They state on their ad that they don't do sexual services. Please let me know.

All massage parlours say they don't do sexual services to get round laws regarding brothels. Other than that, search for yourself, TOFTT, report back, get welcomed into the fold.

Bonsen1990

Thanks guys. Its just that my wife works there and i wanted to know the truth.. i have a bad feeling. She always comes home with loads of cash

Offline LLPunting

Thanks guys. Its just that my wife works there and i wanted to know the truth.. i have a bad feeling. She always comes home with loads of cash

If that's the case then stop fucking about and go talk to your wife.  Before you do have a good hard think about what you bring to the marriage if she's working there.

Offline Liverpool

Any pics of the wife? :lol:

Offline tintin100

JAG4555

i probably fingered your wife. your pathetic mate if you dont know what goes on Or your just lyjng