Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherry Real Hot / Pinky Real Hot  (Read 571 times)

12 review(s) for Pinky Real Hot (9 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline The Wagged Wascal

I booked to see Cherry but on arrival was met by a different girl who, based on the tattoo on her back, I believe to be Pink Real Hot.

Initially I wasn't too disappointed because Pinky is an attractive girl with a great body & fabulous tits. However, I soon found out that her service left a lot to be desired.

I like a girl to take the lead but Pinky, after taking the money & disappearing for what seemed like an age, just stood there & would probably be standing there now if I hadn't told her to undress.

Once she was naked I told her to stand in front of the mirror while I fondled her tits from behind. If I had expected her to return the complement & fondle my cock I was sadly mistaken - she just stood there.

Eventually I got bored so undressed myself, finally got her to strike my cock before she gave me OWO which, while pleasant enough, was nothing to rave about so I told her to lie down on the bed where I gave her pussy some attention, alternating between my tongue and fingers. I also tried to finger her arse but this seemed to be off limits and a request for her to kiss me was met with a firm "no kissing".

By this time it was clear that the whole experience was not one I would want to repeat so I decided to get it over with, asked for the condom & fucked her first in mish then cowgirl. As I felt the sap rising I asked for CIM which she agreed so it was off with the condom for more OWO until the deed was done following which she rushed off to the bathroom to spit it out & then disappeared without saying another word - to be honest she hardly said a word from the moment I walked in until the moment I left - and it was obvious that despite there being a few minutes left nothing else was on offer so I thought fuck it and left

All in all this was probably the worst experience I've had from one of the Water Street girls and a waste of £70.

The relevant URLs are:

www. adultwork.com/2284492 (Cherry) & External Link/Members Only (Pinky)

Offline Excalibur

B and S is well documented with this mob.  I’d have probably stayed if I was switched out Cherry for Pinky based on her previous reports here.  Unfortunately for WW YMMV clearly kicked in here.  I’d normally stay away from this mob but the dire state of punting quality at the moment means that small head wins the tussle with big head.

speedygonzalez

I did try and book cherry on Sunday but I was told she was away for a week.i asked about anya and was told she had the day off.i enquired about Katie and she’s apparently moved to Nottingham.based on your experience I’m glad I didn’t book pinky.might take a drive to Nottingham soon if Katie’s working from there
.SG.