Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Halle Astley | Mixed race girl | refused to take a shower  (Read 1231 times)

10 review(s) for Ldngal123456 (4 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline Ericbadboyaight

Hey guys,

I am putting this as a neutral as it would be unfair on Halle to give her
A negative.

After admiring her pictures and being a sucker for big bums I was excited to go
And pay her a visit.

I am absolutely big on hygiene especially since I enjoy some good ole ass licking and rimming on a girl with a big booty.

My pre-requisite before I do the deed tho is to either shower together or make sure the girl showers while I am there. I don’t buy into the whole “I showered already” b.s

Anyhow, I called and texted Halle and she agreed for the meet up. I then texted her to say hey can we either shower together or wait and shower while I am at the place in a polite way.

She declined both and said no.

Here I was, willing to spend £200 on her and her refusing to at least shower alone but in my presence.

I find it quite odd, have any of you experienced girls refusing to take a shower with you or alone.

Online Gentlelovemaking

Thanks for the review OP

I have to admit in all my years of punting an SP has never showered in my presence, the drill is usually the Punter showers when they get there.

Offline YoungOGPunter

Money talks my man... bet if you’d offered a score when you got there she’d do it.

Offline Ericbadboyaight

Thanks guys,
I actually have had positive reactions when I ask them to shower (providing I want to go down which is only when I find them attractive and have a big booty)

Offline tantric talents

Got a black girl I see regularly in France who has always just stepped out of the shower when she lets me in! She loves RO and is always fresh as a daisy.