Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mimi Sensual Lady Heathrow-Bath Rd  (Read 1364 times)

22 review(s) for Mimi Sensual Lady (14 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

STEERPIKE

External Link/Members Only

Saw Mimi Sensual Lady in September. She has mixed reviews on here that range from best punt of the year to negative.

Comms:

All by txt. Sent in morning for evening meet. £100 paid for 1 hour.

Park inn Hotel. Easy to park but £2 per hour.

Looks:

Theres no clear pictures of her face in the gallery but she is pretty. Like another reviewer said a slight Oriental look to her. Fabulous body.

Attitude:

Dead,lifeless, Passive has been used alot to describe her but she is hating every minute of her existence in that hotel

Service:

You will get a txt from her with her postcode and a list of her services. Dont take any notice of what her profile says. The txt message she sent is the extent of what she offers.I kind of let the flow dictate itself and  left after 20 minutes and that included a shower because it seemed pointless being in a room with somebody so obviously hating every second and not making any attempt to act in any other way.She scolded me for giving oral when her txt didnt offer this but her profile....

Overall:

Like me others will weigh up the balance of her reviews and go visit her. As always ymmv.

Offline LLPunting

What services were offered in text?
Why didn't you confirm services when you arrived and before paying?
What was the state of the hotel and room? Issues?

Offline ttv1

Since you paid for an hr (100£) but left after 20mins.Did you get any money back or did yu not bother asking :dash:?

Offline bungry

Sorry you had a bad time with her.  I have seen her 3 times now and all were good (we seemed to click if that makes sense).  You do have to lead the way though.  Only the last time I saw her was for 30 minutes and ended up going to 35 minutes before she said I needed to come within 2 minutes (I was taking the piss though by pretending to forget about the time even though she has her clock on the side table).

Anyway, I think she is going to be back sometime in October for her last week before she concentrates on her career....so I reckon it will be a proper time to just get whatever money she can and she won't care if the service will be shit or not.