Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bolnde Mia sexy - Palmers Green  (Read 772 times)

1 review(s) for BOLNDE MIA SEXY (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by pumps]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

This one was actually a Plan B, I tried to visit SeXy~ENGLISH~Sarah  but things got too complicated and had to leave it, As I fancied something petite and remembered reading reviews about Mia on here previously I decided to give her a go.

I knew she was going to look rough but by how much I didn't know  :sarcastic:

Braided hair like the pictures, tiny body size 6, one plump tit and one deflated tit she said one had milk and squeezed it but I saw no evidence of this lol, small ass but a good hand full, 5'1"ish, bad teeth but i barely got a glimpse of them she kept her mouth shut mostly fortunately, rough around the edges..... scars, bruises on her wrists and legs...all sorts. 

Also she is either illiterate or Romanian!

upon arrival she was very pleasant, I confirmed services and after paying she tried to up sell Anal & CIM but I declined.

wet wiped me down and started sucking me off, then I stood up and she sucked me off and I pushed her head down, she was quick to call for sex but I told her to suck for longer, she reminded me CIM was extra.

I then took her in doggy, quite a good pussy, as shes small I moved her around like a doll, you can feel all her rib cage and firm musles here and there.

then moved to cow girl, missionary, shes quite self conscious about that small tit and kept trying to hide it with her hair and was reluctant to remove her bra.

All in all, it was a below average service and I wouldn't return.

She was in abit of a rush too.

15mins - £40

Hidden Image/Members Only

punther

This one was actually a Plan B, I tried to visit SeXy~ENGLISH~Sarah  but things got too complicated and had to leave it,

what happened?

Offline blue

Was actually going to see her for a quickie today but was told OWO only in 15 minute so declined. She looks rough but wanted a P&D; not paying anymore than £40.

Offline pumps

Offline pumps

Was actually going to see her for a quickie today but was told OWO only in 15 minute so declined. She looks rough but wanted a P&D; not paying anymore than £40.

Strange, was this over the phone/text or on arrival?

I confirmed my requirements on arrival and didn't even bother enquring before hand by text. without sounding too pompous previous reviews and the rough look of this prossie I could already tell what £40 Would get me  :lol:

Offline blue

Strange, was this over the phone/text or on arrival?

I confirmed my requirements on arrival and didn't even bother enquring before hand by text. without sounding too pompous previous reviews and the rough look of this prossie I could already tell what £40 Would get me  :lol:

Was all by text, ah well..one for next time if I fancy giving her go.  :D