Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexxy Gabby - Glasgow  (Read 1752 times)

56 review(s) for SexxyGabby (47 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
31 review(s) for SEXY-GABY (28 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mrwhite

Another Gabby, I think everyone has been awaiting her return to Scotland.

External Link/Members Only

Met Gabby the flat she has rented close to the SECC.  There is lots of metered parking around the area.

Door was opened by Gabby in her kitty outfit, (minus the tail :(
She has red hair and a few tattoos, and looks as cute as her pictures.
I was offered a drink and a shower when I arrived, and after a quick shower (the en-suite is small but functional) I headed back into the bedroom, we sorted out the cash, and then Gabby pulled me down to the bed beside her.

We started off with a bit of DFK, and I quickly had Gabby as naked as me.  I lay on the bed and she started with the OWO. A great technique, made me decide to swap ends, as I was in danger of exploding too soon.  Her shaved pussy tasted great, and she was soon panting and moaning, and I was particularly turned on when she grabbed the back of my head, and clamped my ears with her thighs whilst seemingly having a massive orgasm.

We popped a bag on, and I asked Gabby to start off on top.  We tried a couple of variations of her on top before trying mish next.  I'd already asked Gabby in our pre meet comms about anal, and we moved on to that next, again trying 2 or 3 positions.  Condom changed it was back to fucking her pussy, before it was time to cum all over her tits.

I've been waiting for Gabby to head back to Glasgow, fr the best part of 6 months, and she was well worth the wait.  Hopefully I can arrange to see her again before she heads home.

Offline Wozel

Gabby O Gabby, when will you tour London again ?