Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nang & Sugar, Thai - Northampton  (Read 1686 times)

2 review(s) for Thai massage sweet (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline scouting

I reviewed Sugar for B2B in March, https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=189107.0
She has an amazing body and fabulous technique, though some people have commented on here that they find her somewhat unprofessional. I have visited her a few times since and I do recognize some of the criticisms regarding being messed around with timing etc. It happened to me a while back and we had to shorten the session, so she gave me a refund and promised a special time next booking with an extra half hour free. So £80 for an hour and a half B2B, but then added "or you can have me for £110". I checked that she meant FS and said I would be back. (From my 1st visit there had been hints of FS if you became a regular but of course you don't know if that is just a long-running ploy).

Sugar now calls herself Sweet and has an AW profile
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I note that Sugar has knocked £10 off her 60 mins price, 8 years off her age and changed her phone no. The pics though are definitely her and she updates them frequently. She had mentioned that she was looking to get another girl working so she could handle more clients, though that may require a larger flat. When I arrived for this meet she had just finished organising for Nang (pronounced Nong) to start working with her, so as I entered the flat Sugar was in the skimpiest LBD imaginable, barely covering her arse and tits bursting out of the top. Nang was sat in jeans and jacket. However there was something immediately attractive to me about Nang - Thai, MILF next door type, straight white teeth, shy smile. Probably about 40 yrs old.

Sugar said she noticed my attention and began to negotiate for Nang to start immediately. It was quite a noisy discussion which I took for Nang not wishing to see me. Turned out she felt ill-equipped to work at that moment due to her dress etc. Also some discussion about how they would share the fee. I could see a logical solution but didn't want to interfere, eventually they worked it out for themselves - Nang would take a shower whilst Sugar gave me my free 30 mins massage, then Nang take over for an hour and I checked it included FS.

For location and Sugar's description see my previous review. Her 30 minutes massage was also similar to before but she kept the LBD on and kept checking over her shoulder to ensure Nang wasn't watching. This time there were lots of CC swipes and reach-unders, she really got me going and whilst tugging me I had to say to her that I was about to cum. Sugar checked over her shoulder again and whispered "shall I make you cum now so you'll last longer with her?" Better had, whilst 2 pops is no longer normally within my compass I wouldn't last 2 minutes otherwise! So I turned over, Sugar put her finger to her lips and gave me a wonderful oily HJ.

Timing was just right. As she finished cleaning me up Nang emerged from the bathroom, hair wet from the shower, wearing a black kind of baby-doll. No longer wrapped in a jacket I could see she also had a decent rack which were helped with a push-up bra. Not quite in Sugar's league but nice and I liked her coyness, she seemed really shy. Sugar left the flat.

A fairly typical massage ensued. Not full-on Thai, no oily body to body, more Swedish in style but pleasant enough and became more sensual as time passed. At the turnover I still only had a semi, Nang must have wondered what was wrong. Her sensual strokes led to lots of attention to my C&B which hardened things up again. Nang straddled me and was grinding her pussy against the base of my cock. I reached forward to lift her dress over her head and release the bra. The tits did sag and there was a fair amount of residual loose skin from childbirth, but I found her very attractive and she turned me on.

Stll straddling me she rolled on the rubber & asked how I wanted her. I said as we are and she moved to sit on my cock. The angle was initially a little awkward so I said to wait a minute, lifted her off and rubbed her vag with a moist finger. Once the seal was broken she flooded with juices and sank back down onto me. We fucked a bit like this, I was sucking her nipples and stroking her arsehole and she came genuinely, no doubt. I slowed down for a while, we turned over and went for it in mish. She was so wet she started getting perturbed about the noises my cock was making slapping in and out of her pussy, but I was there by now and managed my 2nd pop.

A quick cuddle, but Nang was eager to avoid Sugar catching us like this. What is it? Do they think each doesn't know what the other does? So we went and showered, not assisted but in the bathroom together. Sugar returned as I was about to leave, with a huge smile on my face. Don't know if Nang will be a regular fixture and of course my deal was in recompense from being messed around earlier, but well worth perservering. 2 pops, 2 girls, 90 minutes , £110. Fabulous afternoon!

Online RogerBoner

Sounds fantastic and I like the idea of one girl after the other plus a bit of intrigue. I wonder what happened to Jenny Hot Sexy that you saw in Coventry? You've got similar tastes to me.

Offline scouting

Sounds fantastic and I like the idea of one girl after the other plus a bit of intrigue. I wonder what happened to Jenny Hot Sexy that you saw in Coventry? You've got similar tastes to me.
Yes I thought the same!  This profile has appeared in Leic External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
The pics are definitely Jenny, no idea if it is actually her. When I saw her she said she was only here for 2 months, maybe she has been home and come back?
She's the only girl I can recall taking a good finger pounding in the arse after declining fingering her pussy.  :wacko: