Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English Rebecca 121 - Bristol  (Read 2245 times)

82 review(s) for rebecca_gfe (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mrdiamond77

After being on my HL for ages I finally managed to see Rebecca. Booking and comms were via AW. Booking arranged for 1 hour at £130. Comms were good and quick. Location was in apartment in Bristol not far from the city centre.

Text was exchanged and Rebecca was ready for me 10 minutes before arranged time which was great for me. Pictures of Rebecca on her profile are accurate. Good looking with slim body. She greeted me warmley with a long kiss. Money exchanged and drink and shower was offered and taken.

I got on the bed, and Rebecca gave me OWO, which was really good. I then gave her oral. She was shaved and tasted great. After a few problems with the little soldier staying to attention (my second punt in a week) we then had sex, firstly in cowgirl and then missionary. She has one of the tightest pussys i have ever been in and i did not last too long.

Had a chat and tried for round 2 but it was not happening. Had another shower and then said goodbye to her and her cats. Overall a great punt and i want to return.

Offline ArchBacon

Thanks for the review, she’s been on my list for ages too, had a booking for this week on one of her rare trips up north but so gutted I had to cancel  :dash:

Offline MajorPayne

Thanks for the review, she’s been on my list for ages too, had a booking for this week on one of her rare trips up north but so gutted I had to cancel  :dash:
You mad fool     :crazy: :wacko: :lol:

Offline ArchBacon

You mad fool     :crazy: :wacko: :lol:

Can’t be helped sadly, also had one booked with the soon-to-be-retired Harriet Appleby that week so you can imagine my despair

Offline Aces21

After being on my HL for ages I finally managed to see Rebecca. Booking and comms were via AW. Booking arranged for 1 hour at £130. Comms were good and quick. Location was in apartment in Bristol not far from the city centre.

Text was exchanged and Rebecca was ready for me 10 minutes before arranged time which was great for me. Pictures of Rebecca on her profile are accurate. Good looking with slim body. She greeted me warmley with a long kiss. Money exchanged and drink and shower was offered and taken.

I got on the bed, and Rebecca gave me OWO, which was really good. I then gave her oral. She was shaved and tasted great. After a few problems with the little soldier staying to attention (my second punt in a week) we then had sex, firstly in cowgirl and then missionary. She has one of the tightest pussys i have ever been in and i did not last too long.

Had a chat and tried for round 2 but it was not happening. Had another shower and then said goodbye to her and her cats. Overall a great punt and i want to return.

Nice review. On my HL

Offline threechilliman

Did she come up to Warrington or was it another phantom NW tour?

vw

Maybe to see dolly the "saved" pig.   :lol:

Offline ArchBacon

Think it was the 10th/11th so time will tell ...

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
No i cancelled the tour for 2 reasons.
1; my reason for being there got cancelled.
2. lack of interest !

:cry:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Waterhouse

2. lack of interest !

In going to Warrington in the first place?  I can dig that.    :lol: :lol:

Offline Shortandsensible

No i cancelled the tour for 2 reasons.
1; my reason for being there got cancelled.
2. lack of interest !

Why don’t you come to Bournemouth one time Rebecca? not many pretty girls like you round here.

Offline nigel4498

Why don’t you come to Bournemouth one time Rebecca? not many pretty girls like you round here.

:thumbsup:
Solent area would welcome a visit.

Offline finn5555

She may tour soon  :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline MajorPayne

2. lack of interest !
Looks like your London tour had loads of interest, so much so I've missed seeing you again. :dash: :cry:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Looks like your London tour had loads of interest, so much so I've missed seeing you again. :dash: :cry:

yes london and cardiff never let me down x
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

vw

yes london and cardiff never let me down x

I thought you got neutral AW in cardiff off a fluffy twat.   :lol:

Offline Bangers and Gash

:thumbsup:
Solent area would welcome a visit.

I doubt she's that good a swimmer - I doubt you are too.  :hi:

Offline Shortandsensible

Have you ever done a Bournemouth tour before Rebecca?

Offline houseboot

Have you ever done a Bournemouth tour before Rebecca?

From the rules:-

"The site is not a chat platform between clients and service providers, nor is it a support site for service providers."

Offline Shortandsensible

From the rules:-

"The site is not a chat platform between clients and service providers, nor is it a support site for service providers."

Sorry yes, I completely forgot. Ignore that above.