Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikki4youxxxxx or Nikki4youxxxxxx  (Read 1004 times)

Offline Sparta Prada

I was just doing a search for girls in Bishops Stortford and saw this advert:

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Which seems to be fairly similar in name and pricing to this girl who has been reviewed on UKP recently:

Just make sure you get the right girl!

Offline Cim420

I was just doing a search for girls in Bishops Stortford and saw this advert:

Which seems to be fairly similar in name and pricing to this girl who has been reviewed on UKP recently:

Just make sure you get the right girl!

I need to write my TOFTT review for the new Nikki see her the other day. I did ask her if she knew the other Nikki she said she didn't but that name is to much of a coincidence init?

:hi:
Banned reason: Discussing other punters negs with SPs then white knighting and promising pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Yr Blaidd

Well spotted!!!

The profiles look almost identical, as you say, same price structure, etc.  Age is different 20 vs 35, and the number of X's in the AW name   
 differs by 6 - 5 = 1.
Stevenage and Bishops Strotford are not so far apart.  The 35 year old in Bishops Stortford (6 X's) has only just joined AW.

Pictures appear to be two different girls, (Although two of the profile pictures show each girl wearing a very similar big watch)

Perhaps there is something underhanded going on between the two....

Offline Sparta Prada

Agree with both of the posts above. There's something not quite right here.

Hasn't the younger Nikki also worked from Bishops Stortford as well?

Offline winkywanky

Well they're totally different girls unless there's a bad B&S going on.

From the same 'stable' perhaps? About 5yrs ago there were 2 or 3 girls with 'xxx****4youxxx format AW names and they had profiles obviously written by the same person. I saw 2 of them outcall and the 'driver' had a Vauxhall somethingorother.

Offline Punchdrunk

I would guess these girls are all run by the same pimp same as the girl with glasses who got kicked out of a hotel in Stevenage a while back, not very imaginative for a pimp as he ran a girl with the name Nikki in the same 2 location a few years back.

Offline TMO3211

I’ve seen the younger Nikki at a hotel previously, wasn’t a bad punt at all. The only thing I found strange was that she had long black hairs around her nipples, I’ve never seen that before!